Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Dumbbell Pair - $419

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2020 3:15 pm
Dec 13, 2012
741 posts
361 upvotes
TORONTO
vtse wrote: Welp, it’s a no go. Only 1 box. It being unavailable anymore makes it impossible to do anything.

Given a $30 eVoucher as compensation. Now I have to lug 90lbs and a stand back.
What happened between your previous post and this one? Sounded like at one point CS on phone said they’d be sending you a second box? Did you call back to follow up and be told that’s no longer the case? When I went into store and saw one box, CS on phone said they were going to send over second dumbbell. That was yesterday and I haven’t called back yet. Manager at store acknowledged that this was not the first time that he’d seen this and that I should have gotten a pair.
Nov 22, 2019
5 posts
1 upvote
I followed up with CS and they can't do anything about the situation.
So I have to bring the box back as well to get my refund.
Just a terrible experienceNeutral Face
May 12, 2012
48 posts
35 upvotes
Vancouver
dealolecentury wrote: I just got off the phone with customer service. She said the quantity was one and there's nothing she can do for me. I gave her the upc and told her the description and she couldn't even bring it up in her system.

My shipment date is for December 11th. I am assuming there will only be one box there to greet me when I get there. Who did you talk to? Please post back to let us know how it goes.
I bought the bench as well so this is going to be frustrating if I only get the one dumbbell.
As expected only 1 dumbbell turned up. Returned it on the spot. Bought an almost brand new set for $500 on CL instead.
Too bad about this deal.