Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Walmart Boxing Day Sale is Live - Shop online or in-store!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2014 5:07 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 21, 2013
11 posts
Vancouver
tingoting wrote: in store only. i picked up mine yesterday from a location in BC (Burnaby) and when I called, they have 20 in stock.
Big thanks! Just came back from Costco in Richmond (BC). Was looking up and down the tv aisles and didn't see it but they had a whole stack sitting in the front of the tv aisle. Walked away with one and there were about 10+ in stock.
Aug 16, 2010
497 posts
215 upvotes
Langley, BC
they brought back the Lexar 32gb "jumpdrive s70" usb 2.0 thumb drive from black friday
I think it was 12.88 then
now it is 12.48
one good thing about these is that they are retractable, no cap to lose

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lexar-usb-j ... 0075838753

I also saw a $199.97 Schumacher 54watt solar panel setup in the store automotive centre
I guess that is the regular price, but it seems like a decent deal
the 15 watt setup with less extras is $99
http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/schumacher- ... 0104041619
Jun 26, 2005
53 posts
21 upvotes
Moncton
There were 4 or 5 copies of Rayman Legends at the Walmart in Dieppe, NB yesterday when I picked up mine. Price tag read $19.99, scanned at $14.77. I only got the one I wanted to play so if anybody wants an awesome game for a cheap price, have at it.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6433 posts
1239 upvotes
Canada
jr! wrote: Is the RCA tablet any good? I'm guessing at that price it's not
it's not good at all. I know someone who got it for Christmas... and it's terrible.
Very slow, low resolution.. but worst of all.. the screen is awful.
Avoid

Find a used Nexus 7 1st gen
Nov 24, 2012
289 posts
82 upvotes
Coquitlam
take the flyer with to futureshop, they will match price
Aug 20, 2012
877 posts
31 upvotes
Bought a TV from walmart.ca on boxing day. Can we return online purchase to local stores?
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
1188 posts
221 upvotes
netbounty wrote: Bought a TV from walmart.ca on boxing day. Can we return online purchase to local stores?
absolutely! no problems!
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2003
1508 posts
706 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered 2 of the micro-lexar cards and instead they sent me 2 SDHC cards.... Anyone else have the same happen?
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO
I ordered one LEXAR Mobile Micro SDHC Class 10 32GB High Speed Memory Card With Reader and received the correct card, but there's no usb reader with it. Picture looks identical to the product, so I am guessing it's an error in the title/description and there was never meant to be one.
Apr 9, 2007
15 posts
1 upvote
Vaughan, ON
I have a bone to pick with Walmart regarding their lame boxing day sale tactics.

First they advertise the 32gb MicroSD card for $13.88, when I go to the store I was told they dont have anymore right off the bat. I go and look myself and find the identical card as pictured in their flyer but with a $29.99 price tag. I was then told it was a different UPC code but exact same product, and they would not sell to me for the flyer price.

Then I ask about the Batman PS3 game for $29.99 and I got the exact same song and dance because the 40+ copies they had were the ones with the DLC and it was an extra $10-20.

But I order the Batman PS3 game on Amazon for $29.99 with no mention of extra DLC and that is the copy that was shipped to me.

Are they more confused than I am??
Jun 11, 2013
248 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
twinkie83 wrote: rayman and injustice at $15, batman and lego marvel at $29, not bad
I was just at Future Shop at Bay and Dundas and saw that they had one copy of Injustice for Xbox360. I got them to price match Wallmart so I got it for $14.48. Turns out it was only $19.99 to begin with, but you wouldn't know unless you scanned it.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1841 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone got their item from walmart.ca?

I ordered a TV on 24th and got a UPS tracking number but it's still stuck on

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

EDIT: I see that some people received their games and such. I guess TV is bigger so it takes longer? Anyone got their TV/big items yet?
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1841 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
netbounty wrote: Bought a TV from walmart.ca on boxing day. Can we return online purchase to local stores?
I am doing this as well. I was able to pick one up locally.
Banned
Nov 14, 2013
320 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
canadiankorean wrote: it's not good at all. I know someone who got it for Christmas.
Geez, that's horrible. Who would give someone that for Christmas? Some people must be so poor. It's a shame really.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11318 posts
3867 upvotes
Nowhere
BobSagget wrote: I ordered one LEXAR Mobile Micro SDHC Class 10 32GB High Speed Memory Card With Reader and received the correct card, but there's no usb reader with it. Picture looks identical to the product, so I am guessing it's an error in the title/description and there was never meant to be one.
I ordered two of them in part because of the USB reader so I was surprised not to find one. I was on the fence and the USB reader convinced me to buy them. I am upset that they misrepresented the product. Anyone else going to complain?

The other thing is the package said "Same-Day shipping surprise. We sent your package same day for FREE to say thank you for shopping at walmart.ca". I ordered around noon on Dec. 24, I received the shipping notification saying it shipped on Dec. 26 but it wasn't received by Canada Post until Dec. 27. Hardly the same day in either case. I didn't receive it until Dec. 31 . It shipped from Mississauga and I am in Brampton. I didn't expect it to ship the same but please don't tell me something shipped the same day when it didn't. Not impressed Walmart.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1841 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
Cheap Cat wrote: I ordered two of them in part because of the USB reader so I was surprised not to find one. I was on the fence and the USB reader convinced me to buy them. I am upset that they misrepresented the product. Anyone else going to complain?

The other thing is the package said "Same-Day shipping surprise. We sent your package same day for FREE to say thank you for shopping at walmart.ca". I ordered around noon on Dec. 24, I received the shipping notification saying it shipped on Dec. 26 but it wasn't received by Canada Post until Dec. 27. Hardly the same day in either case. I didn't receive it until Dec. 31 . It shipped from Mississauga and I am in Brampton. I didn't expect it to ship the same but please don't tell me something shipped the same day when it didn't. Not impressed Walmart.
At least you got your item.
I ordered at the same time and UPS didn't even get the package from walmart yet.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1841 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone else still didn't get their item they ordered online on 24~26th? (mine is still stuck on UPS label created but didn't receive item from walmart)

I called in and the CSR was basically reading me the order history page.
He said he will contact the manager and email back but just wanted to see if I am the only one.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)