Boxing Day 2013 Deals Archive

Walmart Boxing Day Sale is Live - Shop online or in-store!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2014 5:07 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 5, 2007
70 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Got one at The Source - hope it ships!

No shipping charge by the way.
Disclaimer - I am only responsible for what I write, not for what you read.
Dec 17, 2013
5 posts
LoneSoldier wrote:
Dec 19th, 2013 7:08 pm
I think it's a decent price, but the classic is the lower end 250W motor, where the Artisan is 325W and various Pro models are 400-600W. Depends what you're doing. Higher power motors are good for thick/dense things like breads/doughs. I think higher power also works better for high speed functions like whips and meringues. Runny batters don't really need that. I'm not a pastry chef so this is all IMO. ;)

I've found the higher power ones tend to go for 299ish, maybe even 249. Last year I think there was a deal with 279 plus attachments.
thank you for your answer, it really helped :) sears & the bay have the KitchenAid Custom Standmixer with 325W motor for 229$.. will buy that :D
Jul 9, 2008
92 posts
14 upvotes
Winnipeg
nitinsood wrote:
Dec 26th, 2013 1:07 am
Got one at The Source - hope it ships!

No shipping charge by the way.
Same. Good Deals, now to look for a xbox live code
Nov 7, 2013
151 posts
10 upvotes
Montreal
Fox wrote:
Dec 26th, 2013 1:05 am
Are all stores changing tax on the PS+ cards? The Source is charging tax.
is that allowed?
May 14, 2002
115 posts
Had an issue buying the PS+ card in the Bowmanville Walmart store this morning. It rang in at 29.99 but they said they couldn't activate the card at the price. Unsure about what the actual problem was, but they had to give me my money back, and gave me a rain check.
Mar 30, 2009
975 posts
194 upvotes
Toronto
MeDS wrote:
Dec 26th, 2013 12:32 am
try the source. It has the same price.
Thank you sir. Missed the Walmart sale but bought one through The Source :)
Apr 11, 2011
27 posts
2 upvotes
walmart seems to have ps plus 12 month back in stock online. I just bought one right now, checkout succesfully completed.
Dec 22, 2012
298 posts
67 upvotes
Mississauga
jeff69dini wrote:
Dec 24th, 2013 9:35 pm
thanks, yes when I ordered earlier today I was wondering why nothing was mentioned about the card, I know people held off cause they were afraid the offer didn't exist!
i ordered anyways on the 24th... called just now and they confirmed it would be in the shipping... and yet i'm still not convinced because on my order confirmation it doesnt mention it at all :s
Dec 17, 2013
15 posts
4 upvotes
gazoo wrote:Had an issue buying the PS+ card in the Bowmanville Walmart store this morning. It rang in at 29.99 but they said they couldn't activate the card at the price. Unsure about what the actual problem was, but they had to give me my money back, and gave me a rain check.
I had the same problem. They took them off sale even. I know they're online at that price and all but I don't want to use online. Also, the Source does have them online but they will not ring up at $29.99 in store if you try. So bad execution Sony/Walmart etc., bad execution :(
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2005
1745 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
I was at Walmart couple mins ago and there was a father and a son who seemed to be going around the city to sweep all the ps3 games like Rayman legends. When they had issues with scanner ringing in at an incorrect price, his father was proudly saying that they were able to stop by at multiple places to buy them for the boxing day price. Hoarders.
Oct 24, 2008
892 posts
506 upvotes
don_lee103 wrote:
Dec 26th, 2013 7:58 pm
I was at Walmart couple mins ago and there was a father and a son who seemed to be going around the city to sweep all the ps3 games like Rayman legends. When they had issues with scanner ringing in at an incorrect price, his father was proudly saying that they were able to stop by at multiple places to buy them for the boxing day price. Hoarders.
People hoard games? Is there really that much profit to be had? Seems like a waste of time and gas.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2005
1745 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
bpcrally wrote:
Dec 26th, 2013 8:08 pm
People hoard games? Is there really that much profit to be had? Seems like a waste of time and gas.
I'm with you. But these people will do anything to make a buck or two I guess.
Jun 16, 2003
717 posts
159 upvotes
Thanks picked one up at theSource.ca :) Might of got jipped paying taxes but still a good savings...
Sep 10, 2005
15 posts
1 upvote
Calgary
Got mine online at thesource.ca too...excellent dealio!

GusTheCat