Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Home]

Walmart Boxing Week Blowout - Sale is LIVE ONLINE w/6% Cashback

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2012 2:47 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2009
2228 posts
2152 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
blairs1 wrote: got the rubbermaid containers (the easy find lid ones in the box) in Chatham, ON on Friday. $8 as noted in the flyer.
Bought these as well. Saw huge skids of them at 2 locations. Funny enough I remember buying the exact same ones last year.
innacana wrote: I thought so too that its not Z-line. I thought its the following one:

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/aria-flat-p ... RCH%3Aaria

rob187, can you please let us know the measurement of the unit, specially the width?
The bottom shelf is 42" wide. There's a metal frame that holds the unit together and makes contact with the ground on 4 round feet. The bottom shelf is wood and has 5 more feet of its own which can be loosened if your floor is a bit uneven. The 2 upper shelves are glass, clear in the center with a black tinted boarder. The top shelf fits wii and 360 with room to spare. Middle shelf fits full size cable box and a bluray player. Bottom shelf could easily hold a reciever. The box says up to 55" and Id have no second thoughts putting a 55" on the stand as it seems well built. I also own a Z-Line Jaguar stand for my 46" Samsung. I paid twice the price but that stand was well worth it as well, probly twice as sturdy and even better built. I wasn't expecting much from the $98 WM stand but it did definitely surpass my expectations.. And the price is live now so if u want one.. Go today

Oh yeah, and the tv mount swivels left and right. No up/down adjustment, the tv sits at a slight downward angle and it seems perfect how it is.

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2638ugh.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/msn6hc.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2rfqw6c.jpg[/IMG]
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2002
2927 posts
334 upvotes
Nations Capital
the sale is now avail online!
Now Heat ENABLED :)
-----------
Who Are You? - What Do You Want? - Why Are You Here? - Where Are You Going?
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2007
4238 posts
694 upvotes
Quebec
Calmuser wrote: the sale is now avail online!
It's avail online since 11:20 !
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2002
2927 posts
334 upvotes
Nations Capital
Seifer wrote: It's avail online since 11:20 !
weird, I checked at 11:20 and I got, the 'we are preparing for the online sale' page!
Now Heat ENABLED :)
-----------
Who Are You? - What Do You Want? - Why Are You Here? - Where Are You Going?
Dec 23, 2010
208 posts
79 upvotes
Temiskaming Shores, …
EPIC FAIL...their advertised prices for the sale aren't even reflected on the website...still regular price posted...wth
Feb 11, 2010
22 posts
2 upvotes
Surrey
Doesn't seem to be coming up for me at all.
Jan 5, 2012
16 posts
3 upvotes
Whats up with the website. 3DS is showing 139.99 instead of the advertised 129.99
Feb 11, 2010
22 posts
2 upvotes
Surrey
Xbox 360 isnt showing the sale price either.
Jan 5, 2012
16 posts
3 upvotes
It baffles me how Canadian Retailers continue to mess up online boxing day sales each and every year. Cant wait for the Futureshop fiasco tonight
Feb 11, 2010
22 posts
2 upvotes
Surrey
Well at least the other sites seem to have the correct prices, just the servers become overloaded. Walmart can't even get the prices up.
Feb 4, 2007
31 posts
3 upvotes
Acer tablet sale price is Online-only, but is sold-out online... wtf?
Feb 11, 2010
22 posts
2 upvotes
Surrey
30 mins later, and still no sale prices. Guess I'll check back with them tonight or something.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2009
1081 posts
87 upvotes
Bolton
I am online and same issue I am holding for a rep
Nov 12, 2012
38 posts
6 upvotes
Vancouver
Sharp has pretty good LED screens, right? What do people think of the LC50LE440U for $648? It seems like a pretty good deal...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)