Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Boxing Week Cellphone Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2020 11:55 pm
May 11, 2007
880 posts
457 upvotes
Kitchener
CruelDabest1 wrote: can i do this take the gift card and then cancel?
Sure you can. But only catch is you will have to pay full retail price of the phone which is highly inflated.
Oct 18, 2016
363 posts
203 upvotes
CauchyAbel wrote: I am on $35 5GB, the public mobile migration offer. It is good I could get it from Walmart/Bestbuy too...
I joined Public Mobile about 3 months ago in hopes of getting one of these migration offers to Koodo. How do I get this offer? I haven't received anything like that from Public Mobile.
Banned
Jan 4, 2020
2 posts
I am on $60 12 GB + 1GB addon plan with koodo in Toronto. After reading this thread I called Koodo on Dec 30 to get $10 off for 15 months. The first rep tried but the code did not go through, he explained its only for in market plans. I insisted to try again so he said he will talk to his technical team and call me back in few minutes. I received an email but didn't check it right away.
The rep called after 20 min saying the other team tried as well but the code did not go through. I said thanks for trying and hung up.

I checked the email couple hours later and it stated that I have received $10 off for 15 months.

I received this email between two phone calls so I am really confused if the code went through or not.
Any suggestions?
Images
  • Capture.PNG
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2007
9383 posts
4103 upvotes
6ix
Greenydeals wrote: I am on $60 12 GB + 1GB addon plan with koodo in Toronto. After reading this thread I called Koodo on Dec 30 to get $10 off for 15 months. The first rep tried but the code did not go through, he explained its only for in market plans. I insisted to try again so he said he will talk to his technical team and call me back in few minutes. I received an email but didn't check it right away.
The rep called after 20 min saying the other team tried as well but the code did not go through. I said thanks for trying and hung up.

I checked the email couple hours later and it stated that I have received $10 off for 15 months.

I received this email between two phone calls so I am really confused if the code went through or not.
Any suggestions?
It looks like it went through if your got that confirmed emailed IMO
Koodo $40 8GB
Dec 28, 2019
774 posts
504 upvotes
Greenydeals wrote: I am on $60 12 GB + 1GB addon plan with koodo in Toronto. After reading this thread I called Koodo on Dec 30 to get $10 off for 15 months. The first rep tried but the code did not go through, he explained its only for in market plans. I insisted to try again so he said he will talk to his technical team and call me back in few minutes. I received an email but didn't check it right away.

Any suggestions?
Is this a new activation or hardware upgrade?

When the next bill comes, you will know. AND you can argue your case using that email.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
3127 posts
1482 upvotes
Mississauga

Any suggestions?
If it doesn't go through on your bill, you have solid proof against them. If they still don't budge, CCTS is the way to go.
I love RFD! :)
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
2105 posts
86 upvotes
Went on Dec 31 and got a S10 for $10/month on top of my FF35 discounted plan (Freedom). Total to $45 all in for 15GB/month
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1181 posts
1311 upvotes

Any suggestions?
probably someone tried to get it approve by management. And looks like management approved. If it doesn't show up on next bill I would call in.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
5247 posts
1071 upvotes
Toronto
Does the Lucky to Bell migration still exist? I imagine without the gift card, but what about the XR?
Oct 7, 2009
682 posts
324 upvotes
Toronto
Is this not expired still ?
I am so happy to get A50 with $ 300 gift card on my Koodo $ 20 unlimited talk & text plan with small tab of $ 240.
Tab cost = 240 + tax = 270
gift card for 300 = Free $ 30 cash to use the phone ;)
I am a Public Mobile subscriber
I am a Koodo subscriber
Nov 8, 2013
56 posts
17 upvotes
Calgary
CanadianMatt wrote: Finally pulled the trigger with KOODO

Final outcome
Had 2 lines with koodo
220$ current tab waived on 240$ owing
175$ HUP on both lines on med tab

Currently have 50$/8gig with -15$ recurring credit on both lines

45$ upfront for 1 S10+
45$ upfront for 1 S10+
20$ left on current tab owing

I got a starting total of 330$ down to 110$.

50$ total a month with tab for a S10+ with 8 gigs
how did you get that $15 recurring credit?
Dec 22, 2016
309 posts
258 upvotes
SW Ontario
mroboto wrote: how did you get that $15 recurring credit?
PC Mobile migration credit when koodo bought them.
Dec 26, 2007
189 posts
68 upvotes
jigz787 wrote: Is this not expired still ?
I am so happy to get A50 with $ 300 gift card on my Koodo $ 20 unlimited talk & text plan with small tab of $ 240.
Tab cost = 240 + tax = 270
gift card for 300 = Free $ 30 cash to use the phone ;)
What day did you get this deal?
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
12681 posts
3153 upvotes
VANCOUVER
I thought Walmart's BD promos ended on January 2nd? Should this be in Expired Deals?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)