Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

$19.83 Metro Last Light PS3 & XBOX360 (Limited Ed. & Reg.)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2014 6:22 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
2701 posts
1378 upvotes

[Walmart] $19.83 Metro Last Light PS3 & XBOX360 (Limited Ed. & Reg.)

As per title, Metro Last Light is $19.83 (PS3/XBOX) at Wally. So far the game is pretty good. The case still showed $39.83, but when I got them to scan it, it rang for the lower price.
5 replies
Oct 28, 2012
967 posts
165 upvotes
EDMONTON
just a few notes here, the redux version of both part 1 and 2 for pc, ps4 and xbone will be out in Aug not for full price and can also be bought separately. Dev also confirmed 1080p 60fps for PS4 version, not sure about xbone.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2012
3479 posts
609 upvotes
Nova Scotia
PS+ freebie a few months back, not that it matters now :P

They game is alright. I liked the gasmask mechanics and "top-side" stuff, it creates an intriguing atmosphere. But it's linear and not something you'll likely ever replay again though.
I'm not on the can right now, I swear
Jul 23, 2011
974 posts
850 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I just played this game about a month ago (from Ps+ backlog), and I was pleasantly surprised.

It feels a lot like Half Life 2 to me, both in terms of how it plays, and in terms of atmosphere. You do a lot of solitary wandering between action segments, which breaks things up and gives the game more depth vs. what you'd see in a lot of other shooters. It also has a silent protagonist and everything happens real time.

This isn't a groundbreaking game...it looks good for PS3, but that's more because of the quality of the game environment and the lighting work...I think the game actually runs UNDER 720p, if I remember correctly. It's also quite linear, and once you're done the story, that's it - I can't see replaying it, unless you want to spend a lot of time grinding for trophies.

However, for 19.83 it is a good deal, and I would recommend it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)