Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Walmart.ca Cyber Monday Flyer

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2016 9:32 pm
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1408 posts
830 upvotes
Ajax
goob3r wrote: These seem to be an older model. Colours don't match what's on Apple's site.
I don't think that these are the new version 2. I ordered the black and red anf noticed thag this colour is not available on the beats website. Only way to know if when they arrive check the year on the box. If 2014 then they are version 1 and will definately be going back. If 2016, then they are version 2.0 and are better than the deal at BestBuy.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
1375 posts
836 upvotes
Pluto
Does walmart bill you right away or when the game ships/releases?
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
21738 posts
21353 upvotes
Tarrana & The Ri…
goob3r wrote: These seem to be an older model. Colours don't match what's on Apple's site.
You're right.
Nov 28, 2016
94 posts
48 upvotes
Alberta
covabwoy wrote: I don't think that these are the new version 2. I ordered the black and red anf noticed thag this colour is not available on the beats website. Only way to know if when they arrive check the year on the box. If 2014 then they are version 1 and will definately be going back. If 2016, then they are version 2.0 and are better than the deal at BestBuy.
My Studios 2.0 (titanium) just arrived!! Happy to report that these are indeed the new version confirmed by the label on box indicating Studio 2.0 and 2016. Thx Walmart.

Should've bought another set.....I guess there's always Boxing Day....
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
Lancer2004 wrote: Does walmart bill you right away or when the game ships/releases?
When it ships. I read online that there is a law that once they charge you they only have 30 days to ship it to you.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
LEGO Nexo Knights Moltor’s Lava Smasher is OOS, nah....
Found too late
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1408 posts
830 upvotes
Ajax
MikeyCanada wrote: My Studios 2.0 (titanium) just arrived!! Happy to report that these are indeed the new version confirmed by the label on box indicating Studio 2.0 and 2016. Thx Walmart.

Should've bought another set.....I guess there's always Boxing Day....
Weird bc the titanium colour wasn't on the website on Cyber Monday. It is now but out of stock. Can you please post pics?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
SoldierZeroB wrote: When it ships. I read online that there is a law that once they charge you they only have 30 days to ship it to you.
If they don't ship it within 30 days,what happens?
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
immortal_kssss wrote: If they don't ship it within 30 days,what happens?
The 30-Day Rule for Shipping Goods:

The 30 Day Rule requires that when a business advertises shipping its goods within a certain time frame, the business must have a reasonable basis for stating so. If you don't make a statement regarding shipping time, you must ship within 30 days--thus, the 30-Day Rule. The 30-day window begins when the business receives a completed order and payment.

If the business is unable to ship within the promised time or within 30 days, the merchant must promptly tell the customer by mail, telephone or email, and give a new shipping estimate and give the customer a chance to cancel their order and receive a full refund. This offer to cancel or accept the new shipping date must give the customer sufficient time to make a decision. In other words, you can't call to inform a customer you can't make a shipping time and then demand an immediate answer.

If you don't wish to ask the customer whether you can delay the order, you can cancel the order yourself and give a full refund within the time period shipping was promised. All refunds that are forced by shipping delays must be full refunds, and not credit for future purchases.

Enforcement:

The FTC has wide ranging powers to enforce the 30-Day Rule. Businesses can be sued by the FTC for injunctive relief, damages of up to $16,000 per violation, and redress for the consumer. Additionally, state and local agencies can sue you for violating consumer protection laws.

Source: http://smallbusiness.findlaw.com/busine ... ising.html
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1408 posts
830 upvotes
Ajax
Just rec'd the beats headphones today. They are definately 2.0. Not a bad deal...would love to test them out...how is walmart's return policy on opened headphones?
Nov 28, 2016
94 posts
48 upvotes
Alberta
covabwoy wrote: Just rec'd the beats headphones today. They are definately 2.0. Not a bad deal...would love to test them out...how is walmart's return policy on opened headphones?

I got mine on Nov 29. Tried it for 2 days. Could not and will never get used to the "hissing" sound from the ANC. Returned it Dec 1 at the store. Headphone search continues...
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1408 posts
830 upvotes
Ajax
MikeyCanada wrote: I got mine on Nov 29. Tried it for 2 days. Could not and will never get used to the "hissing" sound from the ANC. Returned it Dec 1 at the store. Headphone search continues...
I completely agree with you. I also just returned mine today as well.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)