Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart.ca

Lots of clothing on clearance(select sizes) - going fast

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2016 6:47 pm
Dec 29, 2013
238 posts
68 upvotes
Markham
BobSagget wrote: are you signed in? You have to be signed in first. Clicking it brings me to my order page and right below my orders is a voucher redemption box
yes i am signed in, and the link doesn't work for me. im stumped
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43249 upvotes
ONTARIO
AndyT469 wrote:
BobSagget wrote: are you signed in? You have to be signed in first. Clicking it brings me to my order page and right below my orders is a voucher redemption box
yes i am signed in, and the link doesn't work for me. im stumped
Very strange.

Only thing I can suggest is to check out this thread:
walmart-save-5-10-promo-code-2048717/

This is where I got the code/link to redeem the code originally. Maybe try one of the links in there.
Aug 10, 2016
103 posts
42 upvotes
Dammit! who bought all the marvel boxer briefs!?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
2300 posts
2175 upvotes
Laval, QC
“The eVoucher you’ve selected is not eligible for this order so it has not been applied. Please continue with your checkout. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.”
The voucher can't apply to my order.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43249 upvotes
ONTARIO
Luckily it was only 1 item, but still annoying. Just got this:
We have run out of items in your order, and these items will be delayed.

We're working with our suppliers to get you these items as soon as possible. We will update you as soon as we know when your order will be ready.

Any items that are unavailable to be shipped in the next 3 days will be automatically cancelled from your order.
Banned
Oct 21, 2016
42 posts
5 upvotes
Some prices will be available in store too.
Banned
Oct 21, 2016
42 posts
5 upvotes
I hope Wal Mart kills Amazon this Holiday season. The more competition, the better :). Don't really like WM but it will keep Costco and Amazon in check. Good for consumer's.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1784 posts
652 upvotes
St. John's
Yeah, adding to cart works, but checking out doesn't.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10408 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
anyone on rfd pick up any 40 cent items
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
i get "Sorry, we’re having some connection trouble" and "We're sorry! There are item(s) in your cart that we are unable to deliver. Please check your Cart Contents on the right of your screen and remove any products without a delivery date. - 10/27/2016 - 16:34:27"
all five things in my cart say "shipping date not found", and i can't log in :(
Sep 23, 2007
291 posts
1275 upvotes
Vancouver
townie22 wrote: i get "Sorry, we’re having some connection trouble" and "We're sorry! There are item(s) in your cart that we are unable to deliver. Please check your Cart Contents on the right of your screen and remove any products without a delivery date. - 10/27/2016 - 16:34:27"
I am getting the same thing.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
maskedrolla wrote:
townie22 wrote: i get "Sorry, we’re having some connection trouble" and "We're sorry! There are item(s) in your cart that we are unable to deliver. Please check your Cart Contents on the right of your screen and remove any products without a delivery date. - 10/27/2016 - 16:34:27"
i wonder if any of the item in my cart would still be available if the site was "connectable", can't login to my account or even checkout out as a guest, very frustrating.
Sep 23, 2007
291 posts
1275 upvotes
Vancouver
townie22 wrote:
maskedrolla wrote:
They seem to have updated something , and that has resolved the error for me.

Not it says 5 items in my cart are now out of stock.

When I return to view my items, I could see which ones were no longer available.

I removed those and it let me complete the order.

i wonder if any of the item in my cart would still be available if the site was "connectable", can't login to my account or even checkout out as a guest, very frustrating.
Jun 24, 2013
832 posts
1777 upvotes
Mississauga
everything is out of stock now of 30 item i had in cart from morning..
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38392 posts
12016 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
dealseeker wrote: Saw a few things I was going to grab and only option is $6 ship to home, no store pickup. Go under $25 and it's even worse with a $5 handling fee added for $10 of nothingness. No thanks Walmart.
What are you complaining about? It will cost you more than $6 in time and gas to get in your car and drive there.
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1534 posts
415 upvotes
Gee wrote:
dealseeker wrote: Saw a few things I was going to grab and only option is $6 ship to home, no store pickup. Go under $25 and it's even worse with a $5 handling fee added for $10 of nothingness. No thanks Walmart.
What are you complaining about? It will cost you more than $6 in time and gas to get in your car and drive there.
I'm complaining about exactly what I said. If it could be shipped to locker I would've picked up a few things but not with their shipping and ridiculous handling charges that they introduced after Target left. I live right next to a Walmart and go there anyway for essentials so no added gas or time.