[Walmart.ca] Walmart 20% off diapers with Subscribe & Save

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2018 9:07 pm
Jun 9, 2009
881 posts
445 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 8:39 am
That's not how I saw it. I see the whole point of subscribe and save as picking a frequency and sticking with it. The consumer benefits because they save money, the business benefits because they know they have orders they will need to fill and they know when the orders are going to happen so they can better manage inventory.

If the entire point is so the consumer can adjust the frequency of deliveries, why not just say prime members get the discount? That way prime members could order whenever they wanted anyways.
Send your suggestion to amazon then instead of posting it on a random message board so they actually see it.
Aug 14, 2007
167 posts
36 upvotes
Halifax
Evil Baby wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 8:39 pm
Never thought of that. I don't generally like to abuse systems like this so I probably won't be doing it, but good to know.
I don't think it's abuse. I buy all of my diapers with amazon prime. They get regular business from me. All I was saying is that if you don't know what you'll need next or when your kid will go into another size, you can adjust the size or product/brand/box size later. The thing to watch for though is their prices change and you pay the price at the time your box ships or is confirmed to ship.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16843 posts
1105 upvotes
Niagara Falls
wildlele wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 9:11 am
Send your suggestion to amazon then instead of posting it on a random message board so they actually see it.
I have already.

Good forbid someone post on a discussion forum. Oh the horror.
Oct 15, 2015
7 posts
2 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Evil Baby wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 8:39 am
That's not how I saw it. I see the whole point of subscribe and save as picking a frequency and sticking with it. The consumer benefits because they save money, the business benefits because they know they have orders they will need to fill and they know when the orders are going to happen so they can better manage inventory.

If the entire point is so the consumer can adjust the frequency of deliveries, why not just say prime members get the discount? That way prime members could order whenever they wanted anyways.
With Subscribe & Save Amazon doesn't have to pay the high shipping rates to get it to you in 2 days.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
1727 posts
299 upvotes
Shipping of 5.97 seems to kill the deal... I live 5 minutes away from a Walmart too...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2004
8765 posts
823 upvotes
mr_yellow wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 8:49 pm
Shipping of 5.97 seems to kill the deal... I live 5 minutes away from a Walmart too...
why not order 2 and return 1 to store?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)