[Walmart] Cherry Coke 24 pack $6.35

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2017 7:50 pm
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
40869 posts
9763 upvotes
Thanks OP.

What took Coke so long to figure out there is demand for the product in Canada?
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2004
21649 posts
2406 upvotes
Melkor wrote:
Oct 27th, 2017 11:52 pm
It's in Canada now eh? I usually grab a case or two of cherry zero when I cross the border. Has anyone seen cherry zero available here?
It's made in Canada (some of the production for the US comes from Canada IIRC), and Coca-Cola has maintained that it's available to any retailer who places an order (in sufficient quantity) is free to purchase it for resale. Walmart easily has the buying power for this (along with some other big-chain retailers/grocery stores) but for some reason we only get it at certain times of year like it's special or something :rolleyes:

Cherry Coke Zero, I'm not sure if it's been on shelves here, but I too buy it from the US when I go (which is a lot less frequently these days due to the poor dollar).
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3233 posts
390 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 5:46 pm
Thanks OP.

What took Coke so long to figure out there is demand for the product in Canada?
Don't get too excited the cases will be gone again after Xmas and we'll have to wait until next Oct.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
40869 posts
9763 upvotes
swales wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 8:07 pm
Don't get too excited the cases will be gone again after Xmas and we'll have to wait until next Oct.
It's a Halloween and Christmas thing? I don't drink a lot of soda but I like the Cherry Pepsi or Coke flavor.
Deal Guru
Feb 8, 2014
13439 posts
3344 upvotes
Toronto
swales wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 8:07 pm
I believe cans of pop have almost a year before their expiry date Winking Face
Lies, damned lies, statistics and alternative facts
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3233 posts
390 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 8:09 pm
It's a Halloween and Christmas thing? I don't drink a lot of soda but I like the Cherry Pepsi or Coke flavor.
Yep, in cases only available between Oct-Jan for some reason and summers also available in bottles. With cherry Pepsi available in cases since this summer I figured we would see coke come out earlier this year but we didn't.
Feb 13, 2015
270 posts
171 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I don't drink soda anymore. Haven't went out of my way to drink soda in over 3 years, probably only drink some unless its mixing with liquor. Anyways cherry coke is good. But nothing can beat vanilla coke IMO. If they had the 24 pack of that in my walmart I would buy it instantly. It was my absolute favourite colaback in highschool.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6294 posts
1954 upvotes
Mississauga
vowswithin wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 2:22 pm
Actually it is, I got Vanilla and Cherry coke today at my local Walmart and both were $6.35 per 24
vowswithin wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 2:26 pm
It is, I bought Vanilla and Cherry coke for $6.35 a 24 at my local walmart
phantasyyy wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 3:02 pm
Where can I purchase some non-super-duper overpriced cases of Vanilla Coke?
Was it hard to read the last post before you ask your question?
Vowswithin already answered it in the post right before your post.
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2004
21649 posts
2406 upvotes
For something that will really blow your guys' minds, I remember one time seeing Cherry-Vanilla Coke in the US one time--yes a mix! Bet you didn't see that one coming, lol. I'm not sure if it's a regular flavour or a limited one--it's possible we get them separately as a ltd. time thing where in the US they have it all the time and the Cherry-vanilla variety is ltd. :lol:
Jan 23, 2014
45 posts
5 upvotes
Laval, QC
Went looking at 4 Walmart locations for Vanilla or Cherry Coke.

Could only find Pepsi in 24s... not even regular Coke!

It's like they were on sale or something. :)
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3233 posts
390 upvotes
ES_Revenge wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 11:26 am
For something that will really blow your guys' minds, I remember one time seeing Cherry-Vanilla Coke in the US one time--yes a mix! Bet you didn't see that one coming, lol. I'm not sure if it's a regular flavour or a limited one--it's possible we get them separately as a ltd. time thing where in the US they have it all the time and the Cherry-vanilla variety is ltd. :lol:
I remember that, it was available for about a year before it was discontinued due to low sales.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
6323 posts
1411 upvotes
Oakville/Toronto
I want Vanilla Cherry Coke to return.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
3027 posts
768 upvotes
GTA
Variability wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 12:48 pm
I want Vanilla Cherry Coke to return.
The best reason to go to the movies!
Jan 22, 2016
23 posts
6 upvotes
Saw the Cherry Coke this week at Grant Park Walmart location (Winnipeg). Still have four cases of Cherry Pepsi from late spring, so I forced myself to walk on by...

Smiling Face With Open Mouth