Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Clearance on select Star Wars Lego Buildable Figures. 50% off.

• Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2017 10:39 am
[OP]
Nov 27, 2003
655 posts
130 upvotes

[Walmart] Clearance on select Star Wars Lego Buildable Figures. 50% off.

My local Walmart has the Imperial Death Trooper, Seargeant Jyn Erso, and the only one that mattered to me... K-2SO (looks amazing in Lego form), on clearance for $15.

At the time, K-2SO was still showing as $29 and change on the website, so I would say this is a nice deal.

YMMV

I'm on the mobile app which is finicky on my phone, I'll post a photo in a bit.
5 replies
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
12429 posts
4023 upvotes
Oakville
Damn, looks like my local Walmart had K-2SO on clearance even cheaper, down to $10. All stores near me are OOS though. :(
Public Mobile
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
2267 posts
742 upvotes
wearysky wrote:
May 16th, 2017 11:09 am
Damn, looks like my local Walmart had K-2SO on clearance even cheaper, down to $10. All stores near me are OOS though. :(
How do you see that - all the website tells me is:
Store Availability This item is normally sold in stores, but detailed in-store stock status is not available online. Please visit your local store to check prices and availability.
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
12429 posts
4023 upvotes
Oakville
flyer12 wrote:
May 16th, 2017 11:14 am
How do you see that - all the website tells me is:
Store Availability This item is normally sold in stores, but detailed in-store stock status is not available online. Please visit your local store to check prices and availability.
In the "Store availability" section below the product specifications, I see this:

Public Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6063 posts
1900 upvotes
Mississauga
wearysky wrote:
May 16th, 2017 11:23 am
In the "Store availability" section below the product specifications, I see this:

Don't trust it the stock indicator,you need to check your local store yourself,however Oakville location was always bad place to find good deals,and it always has a limited stock.
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
12429 posts
4023 upvotes
Oakville
immortal_kssss wrote:
May 16th, 2017 11:37 am
Don't trust it the stock indicator,you need to check your local store yourself,however Oakville location was always bad place to find good deals,and it always has a limited stock.
When there's a particularly good deal on, I'll still check in-store even if the online stock indicator doesn't show any... But yeah, it's pretty rare that I ever end up snagging something there.

Update: I happened to be there shopping last night, and had a look. They had three K-2SO in stock, though still scanning in at $15, not $10 as claimed on the website.
Public Mobile