Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart.com] Xiaomi MiBox • $30 | Smart Bulb • $10 | Bedside Lamp • $30 | ✓ 50% OFF ✓ [YMMV-USA DEAL]

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 9th, 2020 1:01 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2238 posts
2656 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

Xiaomi MiBox • $30 | Smart Bulb • $10 | Bedside Lamp • $30 | ✓ 50% OFF ✓ [YMMV-USA DEAL]

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Retailer:
Walmart.com
Walmart.com (YMMV - USA DEAL) has a butt load of their exclusive Xiaomi products on sale for as much as 50% off, from smart bulbs, desk lamps, bedside lamps, indoor cams,and even the MiBox is $29.99, reg. $59.99 (USD

MiBox is back in stock, grab it before it's gone! $29.99 (USD)

[links removed]

ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS WALMART.COM, SO YOU'LL NEED AN AMERIFRIEND, SHIP TO (USA) STORE, OR SHIP TO A FORWARDER LIKE CROSSBORDERPICKUPS.
Last edited by remik on Mar 1st, 2020 10:34 pm, edited 11 times in total.
50 replies
Jun 1, 2016
901 posts
1333 upvotes
Dead

However Slickdeals alerts are most blessed. Got in for two Xiaomi Mi Boxes within 10 mins of the deal going live lol
$28 Phone Plan:
  • Unlimited Data (25gb LTE)
  • Unlimited Talk / Text
  • Unlimited Roaming in US / Canada / Mexico
  • eSIM (allows dual SIM)
Dec 14, 2017
55 posts
180 upvotes
remik wrote:
I can never figure out why some links do not work, your link still doesn't work for me.
Because the embedded URL in this text link is different than the one he shows to be the real one. He brings you to an ad site to get clicks and get paid and then it redirects you to the url it was supposed to.

Edit : The real URL he gave here was: http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-749547-1 ... &sid=rfdcb

Edit #2: Example of text that doesn't match the url:

www.amazon.ca
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
4395 posts
659 upvotes
kevint27 wrote: Because the embedded URL in this text link is different than the one he shows to be the real one. He brings you to an ad site to get clicks and get paid and then it redirects you to the url it was supposed to.

Edit : The real URL he gave here was: http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-749547-1 ... &sid=rfdcb

Edit #2: Example of text that doesn't match the url:

www.amazon.ca

They aren't his links, it's RFD that is changing the links to affiliate links.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2238 posts
2656 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
thesubmitter wrote: Are these available in store?
In regards to the MiBox it's always sold out at Walmart locations close to the border because of Canucks snapping them up, you can ship to store, just remember this is Walmart locations in the US not Canada.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2238 posts
2656 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
DeltaSingh wrote: Dead

However Slickdeals alerts are most blessed. Got in for two Xiaomi Mi Boxes within 10 mins of the deal going live lol

Only MiBox deal is dead, it always sells out fast at this price. I was able to snap up 2 as well last night, there was a 2 limit for them, other Xiaomi products don't look to have limits. I was thinking of grabbing the smart color changing bulb for $10, but ultimately just got the 2 MiBoxes.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2238 posts
2656 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Xiaomi 360° camera ($22.99, reg. $44.99) and MiBox S ($29.99, reg. $59.99) is sold out for now. Smart bulbs, table lamp, bedside lamp, and indoor cam is still available.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1644 posts
906 upvotes
Kitchener
DeltaSingh wrote: Dead

remik wrote:
Only MiBox deal is dead, it always sells out fast at this price. I was able to snap up 2 as well last night, there was a 2 limit for them, other Xiaomi products don't look to have limits. I was thinking of grabbing the smart color changing bulb for $10, but ultimately just got the 2 MiBoxes.
Same picked up two. Looked at a few things but removed from cart.

Thanks for posting OP.

Not sure why all the downvotes... Ppl angry because they don't want to use a shipping service?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2238 posts
2656 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
keyser-soze wrote: Same picked up two. Looked at a few things but removed from cart.

Thanks for posting OP.

Not sure why all the downvotes... Ppl angry because they don't want to use a shipping service?
I suspect the same, some people "just jelly" that a forwarding service like CBP doesnt work for them (maybe far from the GTA), hell I even got an escooter that I drove down to Walmart in NY to pickup because it was $149.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)