[Walmart] Cyberpunk 2077 (PS4/XBOX1) - $54.96

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2019 2:28 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3314 posts
3083 upvotes
Ottawa
HDawg wrote: It’s important to get the game as soon as possible. People who get to play sooner statistically have larger e-penises and thus more e-cred.
I kinda miss my school days when you were a big alpha if you had the newest game day 1. Now, at work, people don't usually give two shits if you got Cyberpunk 2077 day of release.

Getting old is sad and disappointing and I wanna go back to my juvenile years.
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
3881 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto
.fess wrote: Getting a pre-order for Cyberpunk 2077 (PC) for $35 AND The Witcher 2 & 3 Deluxe would be scorching hot!! I WANT!
So nobody else got similar offer for the GOG.com collection discount?
Asking for a screenshot so I can see if GOG support is willing to match it.
So far no luck though, and the OP is unavailable to provide a screenshot of the email atm.
Jul 13, 2009
206 posts
24 upvotes
Calgary
scrowe89 wrote: "Hello Shane,

We have an update on your recent Walmart.ca order # *********

We have run out of items in your order, and these items will be delayed.

We're working with our suppliers to get you these items as soon as possible. We will update you as soon as we know when your order will be ready.

Any items that are unavailable to be shipped in the next 3 days will be automatically cancelled from your order"

I got this email after I pre ordered 3 games from WalMart. What does this even mean? They trying to screw me out of the discount?
I got that too for Days Gone a couple months before release date. They kept sending those, so I asked the online help chat on walmart.ca. They told me to disregard the email. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Oct 12, 2018
173 posts
35 upvotes
Halifax, NS
ranchan1_2 wrote: I got that too for Days Gone a couple months before release date. They kept sending those, so I asked the online help chat on walmart.ca. They told me to disregard the email. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Right on, thanks!
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3331 posts
324 upvotes
Toronto
isnt hte price same at amazon? Just checked its same price at amazon for $54.96
====================================
Feb 22, 2012
524 posts
998 upvotes
Canada
HDawg wrote: It’s important to get the game as soon as possible. People who get to play sooner statistically have larger e-penises and thus more e-cred.
Sarcasm?

The world does require the 'pay full price at the midnight opening' crowd.

They pave the way for patches to fix the broken games on release and the half price deals in stores a few weeks later.
RFD: Pick any two.

1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product
Aug 6, 2015
121 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto, ON
peytonpeanut2017 wrote: i'm a little confused.... so the game is cheap right now compared to it's regular suggested price. and a few are complaining about whether they get it day one if ordered on amazon ? ummm isn'the fact that you got it at a substantial discount more the point ?

i know amazon promises day one delivery, but does it really matter if you have it day one or within that week ?

to me just getting the discount for console rather than paying full price is considered a score for me purchase wise.
It does matter to those who like to finish their games asap, and possibly sell them while the price is still high. A week makes a huge difference.
Nov 12, 2008
107 posts
54 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Is this deal dead? Price is $80 when I click through
Oct 20, 2009
161 posts
53 upvotes
Dammit, deal is dead :(
It's not all about saving a few dollars....its the Principle of it :)
Nov 15, 2012
33 posts
2 upvotes
MARKHAM
Anyone get either of these 2 emails from walmart for their order of cyberpunk 2077? One for "release date changed" (which changed to the actual game launch date) or one for "item out of stock and will be cancelled if not available to be shipped within the next 3 days".
Mar 30, 2008
321 posts
364 upvotes
Toronto
artyboy wrote: Anyone get either of these 2 emails from walmart for their order of cyberpunk 2077? One for "release date changed" (which changed to the actual game launch date) or one for "item out of stock and will be cancelled if not available to be shipped within the next 3 days".
I got that too. Seems someone screwed up the dates after switching from a placeholder (January 1, 2021) to actual release date (April 20, 2020).
Jun 7, 2017
987 posts
2581 upvotes
New Brunswick
ludhi wrote: isnt hte price same at amazon? Just checked its same price at amazon for $54.96
Well, Amazon sent out this little guy recently:
Hello from Amazon.ca.

We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on June 10, 2019 (Order ############):

"Cyberpunk 2077 PlayStation 4 - Standard Edition"
http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07SX58451

Still want it? We'll keep on trying. You'll still be able to cancel at any time before we ship it. If you want to cancel the item now, please click the link below:
Aug 6, 2015
121 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto, ON
artyboy wrote: Anyone get either of these 2 emails from walmart for their order of cyberpunk 2077? One for "release date changed" (which changed to the actual game launch date) or one for "item out of stock and will be cancelled if not available to be shipped within the next 3 days".
Yes. Got them both within few minutes of each other. Getting the “item out of stock ...” emails every other day on all Walmart pre-orders. This is really annoying. Their online system is PITA.
Nov 26, 2014
11 posts
1 upvote
Québec
lenz33 wrote: Yes. Got them both within few minutes of each other. Getting the “item out of stock ...” emails every other day on all Walmart pre-orders. This is really annoying. Their online system is PITA.
I think it's my third time getting an order cancelled with them in the same way. Getting a bit annoying :/