Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Cyberpunk 2077 (PS4/XBOX1) - $54.96

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2019 2:28 pm
Dec 12, 2009
314 posts
173 upvotes
Thanks OP! Was waiting out for Bestbuy to re-stock the preorder but will gladly preorder from Walmart as I doubt i will be returning this game.
Jun 18, 2010
132 posts
66 upvotes
Walmart killed it this year. This has been up for almost 6 hours now and still available for pre-order.

Meanwhile Crapbuy with their 30 available copies got sold out within 30 minutes day 1. Amazon too busy sucking with their half arsed price matching attempts and delivering games 2 weeks late.

Preordered all 6 games i wanted from Walmart this year as all of my orders over the last 2 years were delivered release day and spiderman, in particular, actually arrived a day earlier.

Good Guy Walmart, keep it up.
“I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet
Jul 11, 2018
81 posts
70 upvotes
CD Projekt Red is unlike the others. There are so many liars in video game industry and CDPR is not one of them.
“We leave greed to others” this is what they does.If you used to preorder physical disk version of the Witcher 3, you would understand.
Dec 15, 2017
49 posts
13 upvotes
British Columbia
Any deals like this on the PC version?

Steam specifically
Last edited by Nocteum on Jun 12th, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 6, 2018
135 posts
111 upvotes
goldxpert wrote: Walmart killed it this year. This has been up for almost 6 hours now and still available for pre-order.

Meanwhile Crapbuy with their 30 available copies got sold out within 30 minutes day 1. Amazon too busy sucking with their half arsed price matching attempts and delivering games 2 weeks late.

Preordered all 6 games i wanted from Walmart this year as all of my orders over the last 2 years were delivered release day and spiderman, in particular, actually arrived a day earlier.

Two years in a row wal-mart has won the e3 sales no doubt
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
13247 posts
24829 upvotes
Scarborough
I'm not really sure if I want this game or not but I pre-ordered a copy anyways. Better to lock myself in at this price than regret it later!
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1326 posts
534 upvotes
Toronto
pre-ordered because 0 risk. They dont charge your card until they ship it and can always cancel.
Can always return when the reviews are bad.

Thanks OP!
Jul 31, 2014
64 posts
74 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
OVOSound wrote: Yet another game being overrated by the masses well before it’s release because of their obsession with celebrities and strange fetish with Keanu Reaves.
Says the guy named "OVOSound" lol
Nov 14, 2017
288 posts
390 upvotes
Vancouver
I don't preorder anything, but there isn't a question when it comes to this studio and this price. It's a no brainer if you have played Witcher 3.
Dec 15, 2017
49 posts
13 upvotes
British Columbia
Are you charged on purchase or on the day it ships?

edit: according to their FAQ, it is on shipping
Last edited by Nocteum on Jun 12th, 2019 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12944 posts
13689 upvotes
goldxpert wrote: Walmart killed it this year. This has been up for almost 6 hours now and still available for pre-order.

Walmart selling ridiculously priced SSDs and honoring in-store pickup doesn't make me hate them, though others are hot and bothered over the home-order cancellations.

Walmart is like the wind, sometimes it works in your favor (wafting rear expulsions down valley), and other times, it forces those aromas on you.