Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Diablo 3 Switch. $49.96

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2018 8:54 am
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21264 posts
6247 upvotes
Poormond Hill

[Walmart] Diablo 3 Switch. $49.96

Diablo 3 Eternal for Switch is now $49.96 at Walmart.
Walmart Diablo 3 Switch $49.96
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
22 replies
Nov 14, 2004
316 posts
183 upvotes
Vancouver
Same price at Amazon.ca and today you get 12% back if you go through ebates.ca.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
2701 posts
1378 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: Now that's a juicy deal. https://www.amazon.ca/Diablo-3-Eternal- ... 07GKCMV6Y/

Although: "May arrive after Christmas" if that matters.
Other than Skyrim, which has improved in graphics from the PS3 to the PS4 version and maybe GTA5, due to the online popularity, how is Diablo 3 still a good deal at $50, after 6 years? I think it was released in 2012. Does the Nintendo Switch have better graphics than the PS4?

I can never understand why some people are okay with repurchasing the same game, just because it is on a different console.
Corvus oculum corvi non eruit.
Jul 5, 2018
351 posts
1479 upvotes
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: Other than Skyrim, which has improved in graphics from the PS3 to the PS4 version and maybe GTA5, due to the online popularity, how is Diablo 3 still a good deal at $50, after 6 years? I think it was released in 2012. Does the Nintendo Switch have better graphics than the PS4?

I can never understand why some people are okay with repurchasing the same game, just because it is on a different console.
If only there were some novelty or advantage to having it on the switch which isn't available on the Ps4 or Xbox. Like maybe something that sets it apart. Maybe Nintendo could make the switch portable or something...
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18196 posts
36555 upvotes
Scarborough
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: Other than Skyrim, which has improved in graphics from the PS3 to the PS4 version and maybe GTA5, due to the online popularity, how is Diablo 3 still a good deal at $50, after 6 years? I think it was released in 2012. Does the Nintendo Switch have better graphics than the PS4?

As someone who really only plays video games on Switch, mostly because of its portability, I really appreciate being able to play some of these games on the platform. I also never played Diablo 3 before so it’s entirely new to me. I paid $80 for it and don’t regret it one bit.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Dec 7, 2013
906 posts
890 upvotes
Quebec
Diablo 3 is a fantastic game.

While I'll forever laugh at the Diablo Immortal unveiling, Diablo 3 is one of the best ARPG ever made
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2011
1153 posts
832 upvotes
HUNTSVILLE
Dang, bought it for $79 like a week and a half ago.
Jul 5, 2018
351 posts
1479 upvotes
hoody123 wrote: Dang, bought it for $79 like a week and a half ago.
Go back to Walmart and get it price matched to new price and get your 30 bucks back. You have two weeks from date of purchase to do that. If they refuse to give you the current price just buy a new one for $50. Take your old receipt and return the new one with the old receipt.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
2701 posts
1378 upvotes
MyUsernameDoesntMatter wrote: If only there were some novelty or advantage to having it on the switch which isn't available on the Ps4 or Xbox. Like maybe something that sets it apart. Maybe Nintendo could make the switch portable or something...
Ummm, you do realize the PS4 had a portable component, too, right? You could stream PS4 games via PS Vita. It's just that ppl were not into it. Actually, the portability is nothing new. So, no dice. But, nice try.
Corvus oculum corvi non eruit.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1356 posts
601 upvotes
Brandon
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote: Ummm, you do realize the PS4 had a portable component, too, right? You could stream PS4 games via PS Vita. It's just that ppl were not into it. Actually, the portability is nothing new. So, no dice. But, nice try.
Yes but you do realize it's not true portability if you have to be in a good wifi Hotspot. With the Switch you don't have to worry about it...
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3885 posts
3900 upvotes
GTA
EverJay wrote: It's almost as if different people have different preferences. I used to own XB1 and PS4, and now only have the Switch. Gaming on the couch is nigh-impossible as an adult I find, there is always something more important to do so I don't find I have the time to sit on the couch and play games. The Switch can be played anywhere, anytime. That is valuable.
This.
Mar 27, 2012
222 posts
120 upvotes
Vaughan
There is a serial number on receipt. They won't take it back
May 14, 2015
230 posts
99 upvotes
mkaura wrote: There is a serial number on receipt. They won't take it back
are you sure about that? I don't even think the number on the back of the game is unique. hardware is different story though
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12603 posts
2308 upvotes
mkaura wrote: There is a serial number on receipt. They won't take it back
Games don't have unique serial numbers.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)