Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Fitbit Flex (first gen) $29

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2017 12:43 am
Deal Addict
May 23, 2014
1273 posts
873 upvotes
canada
Possible price match at staples / bb? For 10% off more
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
benfly08 wrote: Honestly, I had my fitbit flex for about 3 years. I find the pros is that the app keeps updated and improved. The con is that the band sucks and i am getting trouble while charging - I have to adjust the charging cable in a certain position so that the indicator light flashs. But $30 is a good price, just need to consider the replacement band is not cheap.
How much is a replacement band?

Maybe you should get this deal just for another band and charger alone...
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Oct 5, 2011
226 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
deezz wrote: How much is a replacement band?

Maybe you should get this deal just for another band and charger alone...
Now bestbuy is selling a set of 3 for $15...but i remember my original band broke after 1 year, and i bought a set of 3 for about $30-$35...

I am not investing more money on a product i had been used for 3 years...i may buy the new Flex Alta HR, but I can wait until my Flex die...
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2008
1190 posts
501 upvotes
Abbotsford
Thanks OP. I picked up the last 2 at Abbotsford for the sale price.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
3108 posts
690 upvotes
Ottawa
Doesn't appear to be nation wide. Had a worker scan one here at blair in Ottawa and still showed $59.99
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
Didn't win a Xbox X.. but next best thing. Scored at the Brick for $249! $300 off!!!
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1440 posts
816 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Handful left at the Richmond Walmart, in the Slate colour. Picked up two. Thanks OP.
Images
  • IMG_20170317_130753281.jpg
Beware the RFD Effect
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
too bad its not online...2 x 29$ - that 20off50 SPRING code should work
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1819 posts
308 upvotes
Can we have a 60s timer on the fitbit...would love that so i can time between my sets
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
ApocDeals wrote: In my opinion, FitBit here is the better deal for *most* consumers. This is over priced when it was $80-100, but $30 is great due to all the features mentioned by OP.

Plus I'd rather have the US government easily spy on me than the Chinese government.
LOL whats the difference they are both made for $1 in China. Don't use a cellphone if you think the government is spying on you.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Mar 6, 2005
680 posts
178 upvotes
I have a Fitbit HR new in XL PM me $50
Mar 26, 2007
589 posts
273 upvotes
Scarborough
benfly08 wrote: Good point. Rather trust a country stand besides you and could send a drone to kill you than the one oversea...
Plus you might found yourself got deny of entry at the boarder/airport...... go back to your cave!
May 6, 2008
267 posts
72 upvotes
Edmonton
I eventually found a couple of slate ones at a Walmart yesterday. The clerk told me she had black ones a couple hours earlier but they were sold out. She said the replacement bands had been moved to the sporting goods section. That's when things got weird. That section had some black fitbit flexes in the case but they were scanning at $69.95. A couple of managers got involved but said they couldn't do anything since it was a different department. I asked if they could price match against themselves since the electronics UPC was still on display but they wouldn't. I am glad I got what I did but would have liked a black one. What a strange store!
Nov 20, 2006
353 posts
382 upvotes
Thanks, OP.

I work just outside of Scarborough Town Centre mall and ran out to Walmart as soon as I saw the post on Friday afternoon. I bought all 3 Fitbit Flex in slate colour without even knowing much about its features. After checking it out online, I don't think that the people I wanted to gift them to would like the fact that they need a smartphone to check the stats and all. I myself like the Xiaomi Mi band 2 that I got last December. So, I'll be returning them unless someone wants to buy them off me. Just pm me and we can schedule a meeting somewhere in STC mall. Or I can return them to Walmart and the person(s) can buy them from Walmart right away. Either way is fine with me.
Deal Guru
Dec 25, 2003
11091 posts
3503 upvotes
Vancouver
Tons at the Surrey store on 88th. Unfortunately too big for who I bought it for so has to go back.
Mar 26, 2008
491 posts
764 upvotes
Mississauga
Got the last one at the Heartland Walmart (sorry guys)

Went to the Electronics section and say it marked as clearance $29
Scanned at the checkout at 69.99.
Had to get a manager involved and then got the SCOP off the price - 29 - 10 = 19 + tax = 21.87 final price

THANKS OP!!
XBL & PSN ID: R0CK3T5YNT5T [R zero C K three T five Y N T five T]

Plan: $60 Koodo 10 GB data, Unlimited Canada-wide minutes, Unlimited messaging (text & picture)*, Call Display, Voicemail, Call Waiting and Conference Calling
Mar 15, 2007
72 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP.

Got a Black and Slate one on Sat.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)