Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Walmart Gas Pressure Washer $149 + 2.25% Cash back 2700 PSI 2.1 GPM 6HP, 160cc

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2017 10:06 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2004
1843 posts
203 upvotes

[Walmart] Walmart Gas Pressure Washer $149 + 2.25% Cash back 2700 PSI 2.1 GPM 6HP, 160cc

Saw this in store Brampton North for NOW $149 (OOS online so YMMV)
Much better specs than the one @ HD for $199 (bigger engine,Higher pressure)

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/power-it-ga ... MgodsQ4AKA Back in stock online 2.25% cash back

2700 Max. PSI
2.1 GPM - 8 L/min
Easy-Start Gasoline Engine
6HP, 160cc, OHV, 4-Stroke Engine
4 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°?15°?40° ?Soap Nozzle)
25 FT (7.62m) High Pressure Hose
Soap/Detergent Siphoning Hose
Large 12” never-flat wheels
Heavy Duty Maintenance-Free Pump

[IMG]http://i-store.walmart.ca/images/WMTCNP ... rge_1.jpeg[/IMG]
83 replies
Nov 6, 2009
53 posts
56 upvotes
Awesome find. Too bad the gas ones are too noisy for suburbia.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2006
1330 posts
105 upvotes
ccdude wrote: Saw this in store Brampton North for $158 (OOS online so YMMV)
Much better specs than the one @ HD for $199 (bigger engine,Higher pressure)

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/power-it-ga ... MgodsQ4AKA

2700 Max. PSI
2.1 GPM - 8 L/min
Easy-Start Gasoline Engine
6HP, 160cc, OHV, 4-Stroke Engine
4 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°?15°?40° ?Soap Nozzle)
25 FT (7.62m) High Pressure Hose
Soap/Detergent Siphoning Hose
Large 12” never-flat wheels
Heavy Duty Maintenance-Free Pump

[IMG]http://i-store.walmart.ca/images/WMTCNP ... rge_1.jpeg[/IMG]
I'm glad you posted this because I was considering it.
Starting next week Princess Auto is selling a pressure washer with lower specs for about the same price.
I need a pressure washer for average use around the house but I want to stay away from electric ones.
Neither do I want to sink tons of cash into a better one.

they also have this one for about $258
http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/power-it-ga ... tAodKiQAXQ

What do you guys think of these pressure washers?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2010
1993 posts
364 upvotes
Winterpeg
any review? the psi seems to be good but how about the quality?
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2006
1330 posts
105 upvotes
just two reviews
that's what I was wondering too

Are we talking plastic or metal valves here?
Jun 10, 2011
21 posts
6 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Beware of the gun. Very bad quality, and you have no place to find the replacement.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2004
1843 posts
203 upvotes
ggnnzz wrote: Beware of the gun. Very bad quality, and you have no place to find the replacement.
Actually the gun and hose are very widely used in sub $300 machines. Very easy to find replacements if your wife backs her car over it. ( yes she did)
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4206 posts
1749 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone had any luck finding more info and reviews about these? The larger model with the Kohler engine is very tempting. Anyone know how long the warranty is?

-GT
Banned
Jun 22, 2012
4737 posts
722 upvotes
Shhanada
Saw one at the store. On the bottom there's a hose with a filter on it, presume that's the detergent suction. But does anyone know what you do with it if you aren't using detergent? Is there a container or seal or something? The one I saw the filter was just hanging free and I think it would be reducing your pressure.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4206 posts
1749 upvotes
Montreal
4% cashback from GCR and free shipping (depends on your area, but it is for me). Someone convince me not to buy the larger model before I regret this!

-GT
Sep 20, 2011
39 posts
23 upvotes
Saint John
I purchased the smaller model at 158$ and it works really good, i wpower washed my siding on my whole house on the weekend and it never skipped a beat, amazing litle pressure washer at that price.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4206 posts
1749 upvotes
Montreal
So ordered the big one ... delivery scheduled for Friday. What the heck, return policy seems to be 30 days. I'd have preferred the Ridgid one from HD, but that wasn't happening and this seems to be the next best deal. Will be using this baby to strip old paint off my concrete deck this weekend. Will report back my impressions.

-GT
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2006
1330 posts
105 upvotes
GT!! wrote: So ordered the big one ... delivery scheduled for Friday. What the heck, return policy seems to be 30 days. I'd have preferred the Ridgid one from HD, but that wasn't happening and this seems to be the next best deal. Will be using this baby to strip old paint off my concrete deck this weekend. Will report back my impressions.

-GT

GT, just curious.

Did you orderonline? How much for shipping?

Cheers
Jan 25, 2007
220 posts
41 upvotes
Ottawa
GT!! wrote: So ordered the big one ... delivery scheduled for Friday. What the heck, return policy seems to be 30 days. I'd have preferred the Ridgid one from HD, but that wasn't happening and this seems to be the next best deal. Will be using this baby to strip old paint off my concrete deck this weekend. Will report back my impressions.

-GT
I purchased the $258 one, and there is a piece of paper inside that says "don't return to Walmart" so I wouldn't count on return policy. That being said, I am happy with my purchase. It is very powerful, in fact the hose at my mom's place can't even supply enough water to operate this thing at full throttle. The Kohler engine is pretty much identical to any other chinese honda clone engine. I do like the engine but the Kohler name don't mean much in this case.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4206 posts
1749 upvotes
Montreal
fogo wrote: GT, just curious.

Did you orderonline? How much for shipping?

Cheers
Shipping was free. They had one in stock at my local Wal-Mart, but easier to have them deliver and I get the 4% GCR.ca rebate by purchasing online.

-GT
Banned
Jun 22, 2012
4737 posts
722 upvotes
Shhanada
Anyone know about the detergent pickup hose, does that have a way to be closed?
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4206 posts
1749 upvotes
Montreal
SurplusPlus wrote: Anyone know about the detergent pickup hose, does that have a way to be closed?
I'm not an expert, but I imagine the small amount of air sucked through this is completely insignificant.

-GT
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
4264 posts
5639 upvotes
Muskoka
depending on the nozzle you attach, a valve inside the will close/open the soap hose accordingly. With the black nozzle, there is little or no pressure, only flow, and a sensor will open the soap hose.
Banned
Jun 22, 2012
4737 posts
722 upvotes
Shhanada
spotts01 wrote: depending on the nozzle you attach, a valve inside the will close/open the soap hose accordingly. With the black nozzle, there is little or no pressure, only flow, and a sensor will open the soap hose.
Hmm OK. The one I saw the soap nozzle was just hanging there, looked like it should be contained or closed somehow.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)