Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

God of War PS4 - $29.96, Far Cry 5 PS4/XB1 - $29.96, Splatoon 2 - $49.96 + More, Live Now

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2018 1:49 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2016
1562 posts
541 upvotes
Vaughan
marcsterr wrote: Overcooked 2 - best couch coop game in recent memory IMO
any good first shooter coop games?
Dec 8, 2008
525 posts
283 upvotes
marcsterr wrote: Overcooked 2 - best couch coop game in recent memory IMO
Is it better than the first overcooked?
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
3173 posts
1082 upvotes
Toronto
otaknap wrote: any good first shooter coop games?
I personally don't know of any..
aiz_324 wrote: Is it better than the first overcooked?
It's more or less the same with some new recipes, still fun though and I'd recommend it. I even bought the Surf 'n Turf DLC. They also have online multiplayer, but really limited amount of maps and the matchmaking isn't that great on PS4.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9843 posts
7780 upvotes
Toronto
my online order from Wednesday night that I want to cancel STILL isn't ready for in store pickup. No update since the shipping notification back on Friday :facepalm:
Dec 8, 2009
243 posts
114 upvotes
Did anyone else place an order online as soon as the sale went live and not have their order shipped yet? It's been days and I'm starting to wonder what the hold up is.
Sep 18, 2017
963 posts
1581 upvotes
Vancouver
Just throwing it out there that Assassin's Creed: Origins was a really fun game and they completely redid how things work compared to previous version. At $30, it's a definite buy for those of you that don't have it yet.
Jun 8, 2010
279 posts
386 upvotes
Toronto
ReeGee wrote: my online order from Wednesday night that I want to cancel STILL isn't ready for in store pickup. No update since the shipping notification back on Friday :facepalm:
Gold_guardian wrote: Did anyone else place an order online as soon as the sale went live and not have their order shipped yet? It's been days and I'm starting to wonder what the hold up is.
My order from 12:03 am Wed was cancelled due to the "confirmed" items being oos. Check you order status.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
otaknap wrote: any good first shooter coop games?
I don't think there are many couch co-op shooter Games as each person would require their own screen, otherwise the field of view in split screen would be severely hampered. If your friend has a Switch, a really good co-op shooter came out yesterday on the Switch called Warframe, it's a co-op shooter/action game with RPG elements (looter and shooter). Best of all, it's free to play!
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2016
1562 posts
541 upvotes
Vaughan
SkimGuy wrote: I don't think there are many couch co-op shooter Games as each person would require their own screen, otherwise the field of view in split screen would be severely hampered. If your friend has a Switch, a really good co-op shooter came out yesterday on the Switch called Warframe, it's a co-op shooter/action game with RPG elements (looter and shooter). Best of all, it's free to play!
oh I didn't mind split screen.. loved games like call of duty: world at war and there was another one that I forget.. but it was call of duty as well.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
otaknap wrote: oh I didn't mind split screen.. loved games like call of duty: world at war and there was another one that I forget.. but it was call of duty as well.
Unfortunately I don't think the Switch has many of those games.... I think graphic intensive studios prefer developing/porting games to the powerhouse systems like XBOX or PS4
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9843 posts
7780 upvotes
Toronto
scholar80 wrote: My order from 12:03 am Wed was cancelled due to the "confirmed" items being oos. Check you order status.
Nah my order shipped and I got a notification for that but still no notification for in store pickup even though it's showing "delivered" online. Tried calling the store to find out but no one answers. I can't believe how difficult the process has been to try to cancel this order
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50592 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
ReeGee wrote: Nah my order shipped and I got a notification for that but still no notification for in store pickup even though it's showing "delivered" online. Tried calling the store to find out but no one answers. I can't believe how difficult the process has been to try to cancel this order
I got an email saying to come pick up the item, i have to call a phone number when i'm there to pick up my order.. It's a weird process and never done this before, haven't picked it up yet though. Just call the number when you get the email and tell them you want to refund the order.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1987 posts
1583 upvotes
Quebec City
Worth buying Origins or go directly for Odyssey?
Deal Guru
Feb 4, 2015
10254 posts
6623 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
ReeGee wrote: my online order from Wednesday night that I want to cancel STILL isn't ready for in store pickup. No update since the shipping notification back on Friday :facepalm:
Ditto... ordered online 2 minutes after it was available and at checkout it said pick up that same day.

Waited till mid afternoon and no email so just went to local store and bought!!

Got shipping email like 2-3 days ago... just going to let it cancel by itself after 7 days if don't go to that location.
2022/3: BOC raised 10 times and MCAP raised its prime next day.
2017,2018: BOC raised rates 5 times and MCAP raised its prime next day each time.
2020: BOC dropped rates 3 times and MCAP waited to drop its prime to include all 3 drops.