Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Halloween Mens' Inflatable T-Rex Costume $10.74 (Reg. $42.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2019 8:28 pm
Jun 17, 2018
41 posts
29 upvotes
Mine hasn’t arrived to store yet. Was scheduled to arrive on the 27th. I called customer service and they have no idea where it is. I hope no one in the back decided to “lose it” and buy it for themselves. She says my only recourse is to get a refund or wait longer. I don’t know why they offer “tracking” if it doesn’t exist. Only one Province over in Manitoba. I ordered at the 10am Manitoba time.
Jun 28, 2006
977 posts
142 upvotes
Calgary
Ordered 5 to meet minimum shipping and I'm glad I did, it's going to be a hoot with a gang of these costumes going around! Got my package yesterday.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7291 posts
71666 upvotes
NvlizzyN813 wrote: Mine hasn’t arrived to store yet. Was scheduled to arrive on the 27th. I called customer service and they have no idea where it is. I hope no one in the back decided to “lose it” and buy it for themselves. She says my only recourse is to get a refund or wait longer. I don’t know why they offer “tracking” if it doesn’t exist. Only one Province over in Manitoba. I ordered at the 10am Manitoba time.
Did it ship to store yet. Sometimes it takes a day for them to prepare the order at the store. I would call the store directly and ask them about the order.
Jun 17, 2018
41 posts
29 upvotes
hill15 wrote: Did it ship to store yet. Sometimes it takes a day for them to prepare the order at the store. I would call the store directly and ask them about the order.
Doesn’t say shipped yet. Scares me because last time when I had an order (an XBox one that went on sale when I was on vacation at Christmas) they just grabbed one off the shelf and handed it to me. Seems all together too careless. What if they had sold out would I then be SOL if they put my order in general merchandise?
Jun 17, 2018
41 posts
29 upvotes
NvlizzyN813 wrote: Doesn’t say shipped yet. Scares me because last time when I had an order (an XBox one that went on sale when I was on vacation at Christmas) they just grabbed one off the shelf and handed it to me. Seems all together too careless. What if they had sold out would I then be SOL if they put my order in general merchandise?
Finally got the email for pickup. Too late for kids first day of senior year but will have it in time for Halloween. Missing for 10 days...I wonder where it went?
Aug 10, 2009
253 posts
280 upvotes
Nation's Capital
Thanks OP!
Got my in store pick up yesterday!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7291 posts
71666 upvotes
loonie_deal wrote: Thanks OP!
Got my in store pick up yesterday!
Bought 3 myself, wish I would have bought a few more.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
hill15 wrote: Bought 3 myself, wish I would have bought a few more.
As do I. I've used it almost every night. Now getting other kids in the neighbourhood chasing me down. I'm actually looking at other ones that have the clear screen where my face would be instead of me sticking my head out of the neck, but overall, possibly the best $15 I've ever spent.
Jun 17, 2018
41 posts
29 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote: As do I. I've used it almost every night. Now getting other kids in the neighbourhood chasing me down. I'm actually looking at other ones that have the clear screen where my face would be instead of me sticking my head out of the neck, but overall, possibly the best $15 I've ever spent.
Images
  • 0EF54694-00EB-42E7-9CFD-AD6E71FEC88D.jpeg
Jun 17, 2018
41 posts
29 upvotes
...my reply disappeared. My daughter had her head sticking out first but we figured it out. You put the whole thing over your head with the elastic around your neck.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
NvlizzyN813 wrote: ...my reply disappeared. My daughter had her head sticking out first but we figured it out. You put the whole thing over your head with the elastic around your neck.
haha yeah. Took me a few mintues to figure out the head as well. Looks like you two had a lot of fun. I had a lot of fun tonight with my son. The suit did a decent job keeping me dry. Not amazing, but decent.

I've worn it 20+ times now. It's starting to show that use but that's alright. I got more than my moneys worth out of it already.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)