Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Hisense 55H9908 55" H9908 ULED (Like QLED) [Android TV, 120Hz, Wide Gamut, Dolby Vision] - $498 [HOT!], $479 [REFURB]

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2020 2:07 am
Deal Addict
May 8, 2002
4431 posts
764 upvotes
doltbuster wrote: Update to my case. I made a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and within a couple of days a Walmart rep contacted me and told me to bring it to any Walmart store for an exchange. It's a good thing I kept the box. Spent an hour at the store since they didn't really know how to process the exchange. Ended up getting the 55q7809 from this thread . Fingers crossed it's not a dud. Think I'll just buy my next TV from Costco.

P.s. Thanks for the advice everyone
Crap, I am in the same boat, but don't have the box. Spent an hour on the phone with Hisense warranty people who basically told me at the end that I wasn't covered since it was an American TV that was brought into and sold in Canada...
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1614 posts
898 upvotes
Kitchener
joshmxpx wrote: Crap, I am in the same boat, but don't have the box. Spent an hour on the phone with Hisense warranty people who basically told me at the end that I wasn't covered since it was an American TV that was brought into and sold in Canada...
Intesting. I bought the extended coverage since I was worried about stuff like this. Fingers crossed that goes smoothly if I need it.

Any one else pick up the warrety?
Nov 7, 2016
497 posts
190 upvotes
Ontario
Raise hell with Walmart then for selling the TV in Canada without any warning of this for warranty!

Our 9908 is at my step dads and he leaves it on all day long, and its going fine still thankfully *crosses fingers
·Ï¢årµ§·
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2002 posts
345 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
Hisense updated its OS to Android TV 9 last night, which brings Amazon prime video out of box and automatic content recognition to this 2018 model.