Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Hot ! Graco 4Ever 249 $ @ Walmart/Amazon/TRU, starts Nov 15th

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2018 3:40 pm
Nov 10, 2013
142 posts
85 upvotes
Too bad sold out online, will look to purchase in store. Have a 5 month old but this looks to be a great deal for after they grow out of infant seat.
Mar 27, 2011
954 posts
775 upvotes
Toronto
jeeva86 wrote: I don’t expect too much from them so it does what it needs to do. I too can’t justify the expensive strollers. As long as your car can fit the stroller in the trunk then you should be good.

Check BB, Costco and Babies R Us for sales. Babies R Us has the Baby Fest sale at least twice a year and you can score good deals during that time. There’s usually also a baby reg promo at the time too($50 off min. $100). So I get whatever baby items I need during that time and split them to $100 orders.
Wow, when does the Baby Fest typically happen? Didn't know about that, thanks for letting me know!
saad29 wrote: Installed myself - got it checked for free - got it from Toys'r'us

Was on sale - let me see if I can check price for you - just checked email - got it for 449 + tax (bought in 2016)

Do reccomend it - PM me if you want to try the stroller in your trunk.
Oh neat, thanks for looking up the price. I think it should fit fine, we drive a 2013 Prius.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
9018 posts
2816 upvotes
Ottawa
gekaizer wrote: Wow, when does the Baby Fest typically happen? Didn't know about that, thanks for letting me know!

Oh neat, thanks for looking up the price. I think it should fit fine, we drive a 2013 Prius.
I know it was there early in the year - Feb ish and again in June I think, so I'm sure it'll come up again before your due date.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2008
1113 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
My 2 cents is as follows.

I, in my infinite wisdom, bought both the graco click mode traveller (stroller plus car seat) as well as this 4 in 1 “4ever” car seat only at the same time.

What I realized is the following:

1) my new born was too small for the graco 4ever.
2) having the comfort of moving the click connect car seat over to the stroller is amazing!! Especially in cold climates like us. Transferring the baby from 4ever to a stroller and strapping the LO in will be a pain in winter.
3) use the click connect till end of its life ie 2yrs and then buy the 4ever to last the entire 10years. This is useful especially if you planning on having multiple babies and can reuse the 4ever for the entire 10yrs lifespan.

In hindsight, I made the mistake of buying both clcikconnect and 4ever at the same time coz I will losing 2yrs of the 4ever lifespan.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2005
1120 posts
347 upvotes
GVR
sidde0 wrote: My 2 cents is as follows.

I, in my infinite wisdom, bought both the graco click mode traveller (stroller plus car seat) as well as this 4 in 1 “4ever” car seat only at the same time.

2) having the comfort of moving the click connect car seat over to the stroller is amazing!! Especially in cold climates like us. Transferring the baby from 4ever to a stroller and strapping the LO in will be a pain in winter.
3) use the click connect till end of its life ie 2yrs and then buy the 4ever to last the entire 10years. This is useful especially if you planning on having multiple babies and can reuse the 4ever for the entire 10yrs lifespan.

In hindsight, I made the mistake of buying both clcikconnect and 4ever at the same time coz I will losing 2yrs of the 4ever lifespan.
For most seats, yes, but this seat is meant to grow with one child all the way up until a backless booster. I'm sure in year 10+ the seat will be fine should you even be using it in booster mode (if at all).
Apr 20, 2012
57 posts
53 upvotes
Montreal
I posted to amazon.ca the seat being 249 at walmart this morning like many other people probably. It is now 249 on amazon.ca!!! Free shiping and choose color!
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2017
1366 posts
176 upvotes
saad29 wrote: I would not recommend this for a new born - as you cannot remove the seat with baby in it to transfer to stroller.

Graco Modes (ClickConnect Seat, and stroller combo) is what I have used until 2 years old.

Buying now means giving up 2 years of useful life (10 year expiry on the 4ever seat)

The quality is amazing though!

Size wise it's a bit wide, less than approx 1.25 seats (adult size) but very manageable.
those transferable seats are very convenient but i've head that it is not advised to keep the child in them for too long as there is a significant rise of babies that have flat heads as a result of excessive use of keeping babies in one type of carrying device.
Sep 6, 2009
194 posts
23 upvotes
Oshawa
sidde0 wrote: My 2 cents is as follows.

I'm really surprised to see so many people leaving their babies in the click connect seat until 2 years of age. My son is 14 months old and has been in the Graco 4ever since the beginning of the summer because he surpassed the height limits on the infant seat. Click Connect 35 has a height limit of 32", which my son hit before his 1st birthday. I know my son is really tall, but I would expect the average 2 year old to be taller than 32" for sure. Those of you looking at this deal who haven't had the baby yet, keep weight AND height maximums in mind here!
Dec 18, 2007
80 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
samnissan wrote: I posted to amazon.ca the seat being 249 at walmart this morning like many other people probably. It is now 249 on amazon.ca!!! Free shiping and choose color!
I'm still seeing 329.99, can you link it?
May 3, 2016
837 posts
667 upvotes
teamocil wrote: those transferable seats are very convenient but i've head that it is not advised to keep the child in them for too long as there is a significant rise of babies that have flat heads as a result of excessive use of keeping babies in one type of carrying device.
If only for travel n short trips at that - not much of an issue, but as every baby is different ymmv very significantly.

Do not use all day and night in one stretch - as with everything in life too much is also a bad thing.
Apr 20, 2012
57 posts
53 upvotes
Montreal
kcheng02 wrote: I'm still seeing 329.99, can you link it?
I did a new post for it but it didn't last long at 249, hopefully amazon will drop it back to 249.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
3161 posts
3308 upvotes
teamocil wrote: those transferable seats are very convenient but i've head that it is not advised to keep the child in them for too long as there is a significant rise of babies that have flat heads as a result of excessive use of keeping babies in one type of carrying device.
There's a lot of things we "hear" about babies - so use your own best judgement. Flat head is not a disease so don't make it sound like one.

Babies can get flat head sleeping in the crib as well.

Transferable seats will keep your babies very warm in the winter when you need to move them (ie. mandatory PD appointments). Can also help prevent the mom from over-staying at home, which is bad for her mental health.
Mar 27, 2011
954 posts
775 upvotes
Toronto
badtzmaru16 wrote: If you're not picky about colour, it's showing $249.97 for me on Babies R Us for "Hyde" and "Cougar" colour schemes.
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp ... =153848186
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp ... =134459286
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. I would get it now but thinking this or another convertible seat will go on sale again next year. I think getting it now might be a waste on its lifespan as we're going to get the travel system. I have a friend who's kid already changed to a toddler seat from infant at 8 months. So I should still have a chance to get a good convertible deal next year for BF or even BD.
Nov 10, 2013
142 posts
85 upvotes
Looks like amazon has all colours back at $249. Just ordered one.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1171 posts
741 upvotes
Toronto
Got the shipping confirmation,
did anyone get a different color shipped than the one originally ordered?
Mine said Hyde colour, but that isn't even an option on the walmart online website....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)