Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Hot! Philips Series 3 Toothbrush $24.96 after $20 coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2018 7:45 am
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1718 posts
1755 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Thanks
Going to grab one next week
Never know LiveBetter magazine is free and has coupon in it btw
Nov 1, 2014
71 posts
21 upvotes
Markham, ON
Thx for the posts, picked one up at SDM all the WM were sold out near me
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1617 posts
966 upvotes
Edmonton
If I order these online from Walmart, can I still get the $20 rebate somehow (I mean like mail-in-rebate)?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8976 posts
2827 upvotes
itemsale2003 wrote: If I order these online from Walmart, can I still get the $20 rebate somehow (I mean like mail-in-rebate)?
You would have to go back to the store and do a return and repurchase.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
3747 posts
909 upvotes
Hi

Sonic care does not do round heads right? Also are sonic care replacement heads more expensive then oral b heads? They seem to be more expensive then Oral B
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
xiaobao wrote: Hi

Sonic care does not do round heads right? Also are sonic care replacement heads more expensive then oral b heads? They seem to be more expensive then Oral B
Sonic works better. Tried them both
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18701 posts
5730 upvotes
so anyone able to PM BB for additional 10% less plus coupon?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Aug 18, 2013
432 posts
345 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone is still looking, I saw two boxes left of the series 3 toothbrush at the North Park Walmart (Lawrence and Keele)
Jul 24, 2013
152 posts
161 upvotes
Regina
Ventorro wrote: Man, one of few advantages of living in Saskatchewan along with Koodo and Sasktel plans is that not many rfders here, so rfd affect is less. These magazines were lying in dozens on each cashier counters. No problem redeeming it.
Never had any stock issues with several deals posted here.
I agree Ventorro.. I was able to grab 3 of the series 3 sonic care's from Walmart. The tag price was $89.96 but they scanned as $44.98 and $20 off coupon on each from the Live Better Magazines which where lying near the cashier's in bundles..
I also noticed a sonic care 2's where on sale for the same price but I went for the 3's.
Last edited by MrB0mbastiC on Nov 20th, 2017 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed typo
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1617 posts
966 upvotes
Edmonton
OP's link points to Series 2 and not 3. Went to Walmart Edmonton today and series 3 scanned at $89.96. I believe the one on sale is series 2 only or maybe Walmart fixed the prices today so u will only get series 2 for $24.96 after coupon. Lucky ones who got series 3.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29710 posts
29132 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
itemsale2003 wrote: OP's link points to Series 2 and not 3.
OP links to both S2 and S3.
Went to Walmart Edmonton today and series 3 scanned at $89.96. I believe the one on sale is series 2 only or maybe Walmart fixed the prices today so u will only get series 2 for $24.96 after coupon. Lucky ones who got series 3.
It's weird. WalMart online shows S3 at $44.96. WalMart online's in-store lookup for stores in my area shows S3 at $89.96. But when I went to one of those stores the shelf price was $49.96. That's also how the S3 scanned at checkout.

Based on what online was telling me I thought I'd have to try to pricematch WM online with WM store, however that turned out to be unnecessary. I'm wondering if this is a regional thing or if someone at WM screwed up.

I just checked now and all three WMs in my area show S3 is in-stock and the in-store price is $44.96, not the $89.96 they showed on Friday. What's also weird is that on Friday I picked up the last S3 box on the shelf. Maybe they had more in the back or they got more in over the weekend.
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1328 posts
1337 upvotes
The coupon works on any Philips brushes? Even the combo pack at Costco?
Oct 8, 2008
5 posts
Ottawa
Picked up the last two Series 3 at Merivale Walmart, no problems.

My previous Diamond Clean died after 5 years of use. The brushing itself is identical, now if only I can find a way to use the nicer Diamond Clean charger on this brush.
Jul 27, 2017
208 posts
88 upvotes
Check few hrs ago website showed out of stock for online purchase. But somehow was able to order 2 online right now. Plus free shipping by Wednesday.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5580 posts
7779 upvotes
Vancouver
Just curious:

Do you need to attach this gadget to your laptop to brush yr teeth? If not, why is listed here???

Computers & Electronics: Peripherals & Accessories

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2012
1304 posts
1545 upvotes
COQUITLAM
max011 wrote: Just curious:

Do you need to attach this gadget to your laptop to brush yr teeth? If not, why is listed here???

Computers & Electronics: Peripherals & Accessories

Comes with an outlet charger.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)