Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Hot! Philips Series 3 Toothbrush $24.96 after $20 coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2018 7:45 am
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
2483 posts
284 upvotes
bylo wrote: $51. Each brush should last 3 to 6 months based on twice daily usage. You can extend their life beyond that by boiling them in water for 10-15 minutes.
I've been soaking mine in hydrogen peroxide.
USB2USB3 wrote:
Yes, you can use the coupon from SDM in Walmart.
rockinggokul wrote: Was told by a manager that the magazines are only available at 'superstores'.
Might explain why some of you may not be finding it.
Edit: typo
Are you able to buy multiple brushes for the same coupon or do you need 1 coupon per brush. Looking at buying three brushes .
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29710 posts
29132 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
reggyDeal wrote: I've been soaking mine in hydrogen peroxide.
Boiling seems to straighten and stiffen the bristles (in addition to sterilizing.)
Are you able to buy multiple brushes for the same coupon or do you need 1 coupon per brush. Looking at buying three brushes.
The brushes on sale at WalMart are 3-pack for $30 less $10, The coupon says one per purchase. I can't see why you couldn't buy additional packs using additional coupons, one after the other. Or bring the family and let each person buy one pack using one coupon ;)

Incidentally, do the coupons say they can't be copied? If not then perhaps someone can post images front and back so we can print our own.
veni, vidi, Visa
Nov 13, 2005
414 posts
432 upvotes
Calgary
The checkout areas didn't have the magazines with the coupons but wandered around the store and the electronics area had a bunch of magazines left. Wander around and you might locate a few more. I didn't use mine yet since the price seems to have gone back up to 89. Calgary here. But I'll check around today again.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
2483 posts
284 upvotes
bylo wrote: Boiling seems to straighten and stiffen the bristles (in addition to sterilizing.)

The brushes on sale at WalMart are 3-pack for $30 less $10, The coupon says one per purchase. I can't see why you couldn't buy additional packs using additional coupons, one after the other. Or bring the family and let each person buy one pack using one coupon ;)
Thanks for the tip on boiling. My oral-b brushes are lasting forever, don't even see the need to swap them after like 1.5 years use.

Sorry was referring to "Philips Sonicare HX6211/04 PlaqueControl Rechargeable Toothbrush", if I can use one $20 coupon for three brushes or if I need three separate coupons?

How long do you find your brushes last on the Sonicare?
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29710 posts
29132 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
canucktfi wrote: Wander around and you might locate a few more.
Save your wandering for the Rockies ;) Just ask at the customer service desk. If they don't have any there, they know where the display is located.
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29710 posts
29132 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
reggyDeal wrote: Sorry was referring to "Philips Sonicare HX6211/04 PlaqueControl Rechargeable Toothbrush", if I can use one $20 coupon for three brushes or if I need three separate coupons?
To avoid ambiguity, I use "handle" to mean the electric toothbrush and "brush" or "head" to mean just the snap-on brush.

From what I've read on RFD there are apparently three coupons. Both WalMart and SDM have $20-off coupons on the handles. SDM also has a coupon for $10-off on a package of brushes. Currently WM has brushes on sale at $30 for 3 brushes, so $20 net.
How long do you find your brushes last on the Sonicare?
I boil every 3 months or so and decide afterwards to keep using or replace. Typically that's been 6 to 12 months.
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
2483 posts
284 upvotes
bylo wrote: Save your wandering for the Rockies ;) Just ask at the customer service desk. If they don't have any there, they know where the display is located.
I'll try this, heading to walmart after work. Now from the first page it says "limit one coupon per purchase." What a pain in the a$$. Does this mean I need three "living better" magazines to get 3 coupons. Than make three separate transactions, one per brush. Planning on buying three brushes.
Jul 22, 2012
466 posts
125 upvotes
Maple
I cant find the 3 series in any walmart I have been to and it not even online anymore
Sep 5, 2016
269 posts
2931 upvotes
[quote=reggyDeal post_id=28592828 time=1512422139 user_id=1402497
I'll try this, heading to walmart after work. Now from the first page it says "limit one coupon per purchase." What a pain in the a$$. Does this mean I need three "living better" magazines to get 3 coupons. Than make three separate transactions, one per brush. Planning on buying three brushes.
[/quote]

Yes, you need to get 3 magazines to get 3 coupons. However, I don't think you need to make three separate transactions.
Dec 24, 2015
155 posts
273 upvotes
Burnaby
reggyDeal wrote: I'll try this, heading to walmart after work. Now from the first page it says "limit one coupon per purchase." What a pain in the a$$. Does this mean I need three "living better" magazines to get 3 coupons. Than make three separate transactions, one per brush. Planning on buying three brushes.
Yes. You will need 3 different coupons. Also, ask the cashier to bill them in 3 transactions.
I bought 2 of them together and the discount would not apply to the second brush. The cashier had to call the manager to override and then had to bill them separately.
Aug 11, 2011
71 posts
50 upvotes
Vancouver
I think it depends on the store/staff, I was successful to get the coupon applied. The clerk refunded me and charged me the same price - 20.
Jul 26, 2013
592 posts
371 upvotes
Toronto
bylo wrote: From what I've read on RFD there are apparently three coupons. Both WalMart and SDM have $20-off coupons on the handles. SDM also has a coupon for $10-off on a package of brushes. Currently WM has brushes on sale at $30 for 3 brushes, so $20 net.
Noticed their all sorts of links posted to philips brushes today but having a hard time figuring out if they work with sonicare series 3? Do you have a direct link to brushes on Walmart for sonicare series 3 brushes?
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
2483 posts
284 upvotes
Worked out better than I thought. Went to SDM picked up required coupons. Went to Brandford walmart, picked up 3 x Philips Series 3 Toothbrush @ $24.96 (after $20 coupon). I also had a set of 3 x sensitive Toothbrush Heads for $20 (after $10 coupon also at SDM). Checking the receipt, she did not scan the toothbrush heads, but I did get another $10 off coupon.

So got 3 x Philips Series 3 Toothbrush plus a single set of 3 x sensitive Toothbrush Heads for 64.88 plus tax = $ 82.41. Good deal, :)
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29710 posts
29132 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
needybot wrote: Noticed their all sorts of links posted to philips brushes today but having a hard time figuring out if they work with sonicare series 3? Do you have a direct link to brushes on Walmart for sonicare series 3 brushes?
This style fits all current handles including S2 and S3:

This is the old style for now-obsolete handles. It doesn't fit current handles:

veni, vidi, Visa
Oct 17, 2009
220 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
I went to the Walmart in Aurora (Wellington and First commerce) a bunch of magazines at the enterance with the $20 coupon. I picked up two toothbrushes today and used the coupons Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Sep 15, 2015
12 posts
16 upvotes
Booo I just purchased this at BB BF deal for $50... maybe a price protection is called for!
Jul 20, 2006
59 posts
10 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
One Series 3 left at 1305 Lawrence Ave W., Toronto as of 12:45pm today. The price on display was $89.96 however it scanned at the "usual" $44.96. I haven't checked around to see if any magazine with the $20 coupon was available.
Sep 16, 2011
44 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
reggyDeal wrote: I've been soaking mine in hydrogen peroxide.

Are you able to buy multiple brushes for the same coupon or do you need 1 coupon per brush. Looking at buying three brushes .
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but you need 1 coupon per brush. The cashier cut my coupon out and kept it. My understanding is that they need the coupon to send to the manufacturers/suppliers.
Aug 25, 2017
257 posts
135 upvotes
Been using this for 2 weeks now. It's so better than oral b (vitality) I was using.

Totally worth it.
Last edited by Ventorro on Dec 5th, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 5, 2016
269 posts
2931 upvotes
w4guan wrote: Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but you need 1 coupon per brush. The cashier cut my coupon out and kept it. My understanding is that they need the coupon to send to the manufacturers/suppliers.
Yes, one coupon per brush. Three brushes need three coupons and might be in three transactions.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)