Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2016

[Walmart] HOT - Walmart Pre Order Deals! (Cyber Monday)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2016 6:42 pm
[OP]
Oct 14, 2013
401 posts
409 upvotes
Sherbrooke

[Walmart] HOT - Walmart Pre Order Deals! (Cyber Monday)

Good Deals here, mostly Ubisoft Games for now but maybe they'll add some other titles since the Ad says Assorted Titles.

For Honor (Ps4/Xbox One)
South Park (Ps4/Xbox One)
Ghost Recon (Ps4/Xbox One)
Resident Evil 7 (Ps4/Xbox One)

Deal go Live for Cyber Monday!
Images
22 replies
Apr 25, 2010
144 posts
66 upvotes
Thanks for the heads up, think I'll preorder Resident Evil and cancel my Amazon preorder which was only saving me $16 off retail.
Apr 22, 2009
193 posts
35 upvotes
The nice thing about pre ordering from amazon is they lower the price on the pre order if the price goes lower ever before release. I pre ordered ffxv forever ago and it just shipped costing $35+ tax. So I'll stick with Amazon for games that are far from release date.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
2616 posts
789 upvotes
killmak wrote:
Nov 26th, 2016 12:57 pm
The nice thing about pre ordering from amazon is they lower the price on the pre order if the price goes lower ever before release. I pre ordered ffxv forever ago and it just shipped costing $35+ tax. So I'll stick with Amazon for games that are far from release date.
That only works if Amazon patches Wal-Mart's prices. I guess we can send the link to Amazon and hopefully they will adjust the price. It will become $50 + 20% or 30% off depending on which E3 discount you have.
Jun 25, 2009
539 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
WL1980 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2016 1:19 pm
That only works if Amazon patches Wal-Mart's prices. I guess we can send the link to Amazon and hopefully they will adjust the price. It will become $50 + 20% or 30% off depending on which E3 discount you have.
yup, this happened on my ff XIV , ended up at $49. Amazon is just a giant machine price matching everything these days. They might auto match on Monday so keep an eye out.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1626 posts
419 upvotes
Toronto
Hope Amazon matches this. They did during the E3 sale when several AAA games like FF15 and Battlefield 1 were $50.
Dec 24, 2009
385 posts
91 upvotes
Quebec City
Is SouthPark will come with the first one?
Nov 11, 2007
325 posts
30 upvotes
I hope Amazon matches that but For Honor is a lot of fun. I enjoyed the Alpha and there is a beta next month too.
Apr 18, 2008
800 posts
207 upvotes
Mississauga
WL1980 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2016 1:19 pm
Maybe on the E3 discount from the previous years, but amazon wasn't stacking for the most recent E3's pre-orders. They did manually lower some prices and removed the 20% off. Coupled with their slower shipping, I'd rather go with Walmart.
MercadorHG wrote:
Nov 27th, 2016 6:08 pm
Is SouthPark will come with the first one?
Yes, everybody that buys the game before the end of March 2017 gets the Stick of Truth.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1626 posts
419 upvotes
Toronto
South Park: Fractured But Whole does not even have a set release date anymore. I'm thinking it will be releasing in late Spring or Summer since Ubisoft has a major release in February and March.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
1682 posts
1178 upvotes
amazon matched the prices... sale is now live on amazon.ca
:arrow: "Proudly Serving The RFD Community"
Dec 30, 2009
419 posts
87 upvotes
window shopper wrote:
Nov 27th, 2016 9:09 pm
amazon matched the prices... sale is now live on amazon.ca
Yeah I just saw that, so my E3 2015 pre-order works out to be $35. Woohoo!!
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
1058 posts
354 upvotes
Montreal, QC
ValendiaKnight wrote:
Nov 26th, 2016 1:30 pm
yup, this happened on my ff XIV , ended up at $49. Amazon is just a giant machine price matching everything these days. They might auto match on Monday so keep an eye out.
Amazon, price matching ? Have you ever done it ? I've been turned down all the time, and they clearly state on their web page that they won't price match anything, except for TVs.

Even as recently as 2 months ago, I ordered a synology NAS server, which even though was sold and fulfilled by amazon themselves, and shown instock when I ordered it (main reason I bought it from amazon instead of just picking up at Canada Computers - figured in stock, would be relatively quicker than ordering from local shop). 3 weeks later and still not shipped.. Anyhow, 3 weeks later, THEY even dropped their OWN online price by $50, so I chatted online with them, to adjust my order to reflect the more recent lower pricing, since mine hadn't shipped yet, and they told me they could not. They said the new price reflects the price that they are getting for their new inventory from new supplier. Only option was to cancel my current order, and then reorder the same thing. Since it was part of a $5K order, and all the rest (except NAS and Rail kit) had shipped, I could not seem to cancel myself (saying it was part of some shipping promo. Needless to say, frustrated,, I chatted with them online again, and asked that they just cancel the rest of the order.

I love ordering from amazon. Usually the most efficient online ordering place, but this time I was really disappointed.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel