Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Hugo Boss Element for Men Eau De toilette Spray, 2.0-Ounce - $30 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2016 8:17 pm
Tags:
Oct 17, 2012
623 posts
999 upvotes
Quebec

[Walmart] Hugo Boss Element for Men Eau De toilette Spray, 2.0-Ounce - $30 (YMMV)

Just picked up this at my local Walmart (Saint-Constant, QC).

2 oz (60ml) Hugo Boss Element for Men Eau De toilette Spray for 30$.

It's currently 57$ on Amazon.ca
22 replies
Nov 25, 2014
814 posts
921 upvotes
Bought this last year, results were great. Women love the smell of toilets, had to beat them off with a broom. I got Handed job interviews left and right. Can't agree with the price though, dunking yourself in a toilet is free
Jun 12, 2006
384 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
OutOfSt0ck wrote: Bought this last year, results were great. Women love the smell of toilets, had to beat them off with a broom. I got Handed job interviews left and right. Can't agree with the price though, dunking yourself in a toilet is free
swing and a miss
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2010
1020 posts
462 upvotes
Kuro wrote: Try www.Fragrancebuy.ca. I've ordered from there before, good prices & fast shipping.
Hmm, my fragrance is $10 more than Amazon on there after the $13 shipping fee, not to mention shipping taking a week. I'll stick to the cheaper Amazon with my Prime 2 day shipping.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3733 posts
2062 upvotes
mofesto wrote: Is fragrancex.com legit? They have perfumes for less than 25% of what everyone else charges.

[Edit:] Nevermind, seems they're completely a scam.
I've ordered a few colognes from them and although I initially had suspicions that they were selling fakes, everything they sent me seemed genuine. Perhaps I've just been lucky.
Nov 22, 2015
878 posts
1184 upvotes
Toronto
Have been using FragranceX for more than 6 years and every time is completely satisfied. Friends and family have ordered through me as well and they all say its the real deal.
Mar 7, 2011
236 posts
228 upvotes
Bought "D & G The one" 50 ml for $30 as well "ralph lauren big pony 2 red" 75 ml cologne for $27 at my local walmart today. Both are cheaper than fragrancebuy and fragrancex both of which are 100% legit btw for those who are wondering. I'm a frequent customer of both.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
4465 posts
426 upvotes
Toronto
mofesto wrote: Is fragrancex.com legit? They have perfumes for less than 25% of what everyone else charges.

[Edit:] Nevermind, seems they're completely a scam.
They are NOT a scam - many, including myself, on this site have bought from them.
Buy Bell, and you go to HELL! :-0
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10417 posts
7483 upvotes
ON
Nook wrote: They are NOT a scam - many, including myself, on this site have bought from them.
Someone has to get scammed for word to get out , and many are oblivious or just don't want to admit when they get scammed, it's human nature.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1191 posts
249 upvotes
can you recommend a nice scent for guys that work in an office environment keeping in mind that they are pretty sensitive in a place like that.
Nov 26, 2015
86 posts
35 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
dilligafeh wrote: Someone has to get scammed for word to get out , and many are oblivious or just don't want to admit when they get scammed, it's human nature.
Not necessarily, if you read lots of the complaints they come from people who likely don't know much about colognes or how discontinued items can still be sold. There was a guy who claimed the site was a scam because after going to checkout it would cost a few bucks more (probably didn't notice something called shipping and duties) and also was claiming it was sketchy the item was discontinued (I for one actually just ordered off them something that was cancelled years ago, Burberry sport, and its available many other places too just usually a bit more than I used to be able to get)
The other people complain about change in scent that is actually something that if you have been around scents know happens pretty much yearly, as well as by geographic region, for instance I am a huge fan of Jean Paul Gaultier, Le Male from Europe smells very very different than the North American versions, the new Popeye bottle actually gets closer to it, if you can find an older bottle even you will notice those as well smell quite different, and from a lot of those comments you can easily see people don't know that and having friends who work at places like Sephora I can honestly state that most customers don't, I've had friends get yelled at claiming they are selling fakes in the store just because there is a difference in the level of the strength of certain elements of the scent not realizing it was a different version for winter or summer. I just say this as an FYI because a lot of those reviews do sound very ill informed, again there is a chance there were some fakes and such it happens from time to time even in legit stores but I trust the others who have bought off the site and took a chance myself and I would always say take some reviews with grains of salt
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2925 posts
628 upvotes
Toronto
What is the shelf life for scents? Do they change with age?
Jul 24, 2013
152 posts
161 upvotes
Regina
EAK47x wrote: Just picked up this at my local Walmart (Saint-Constant, QC).

2 oz (60ml) Hugo Boss Element for Men Eau De toilette Spray for 30$.

It's currently 57$ on Amazon.ca

Hi OP were these marked as clearance at Walmart or are they just labelled normally?
Dec 18, 2013
356 posts
186 upvotes
Vancouver
Semi-off-topic.....can anyone recommend a website with good "sampler kits", where you get a small bottles of 10 or more popular colognes?
Oct 17, 2012
623 posts
999 upvotes
Quebec
MrB0mbastiC wrote: Hi OP were these marked as clearance at Walmart or are they just labelled normally?
They were labelled normally, no "clearance" or whatever label on it.
May 6, 2005
328 posts
138 upvotes
[QUOTE=deadpool17;26344749The other people complain about change in scent that is actually something that if you have been around scents know happens pretty much yearly, as well as by geographic region, for instance I am a huge fan of Jean Paul Gaultier, Le Male from Europe smells very very different than the North American versions, the new Popeye bottle actually gets closer to it, if you can find an older bottle even you will notice those as well smell quite different, and from a lot of those comments you can easily see people don't know that and having friends who work at places like Sephora I can honestly state that most customers don't, I've had friends get yelled at claiming they are selling fakes in the store just because there is a difference in the level of the strength of certain elements of the scent not realizing it was a different version for winter or summer. I just say this as an FYI because a lot of those reviews do sound very ill informed, again there is a chance there were some fakes and such it happens from time to time even in legit stores but I trust the others who have bought off the site and took a chance myself and I would always say take some reviews with grains of salt[/quote]

For Le Male, the real reason for the change is due to reformulations. It was reformulated IIRC in 2009 and then again in 2012. Reformulations occur due new regulatory guidelines about certain ingredients being used. It sucks, its a shadow of its former self.

FragranceX is not a scamming website.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)