Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Kitchen-Aid KSM75SL Classic Stand Mixer, Silver - $99 - HUGE YMMV (I think)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2016 6:53 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
5252 posts
1905 upvotes
Richmond Hill
LawEightSix wrote:
enwhyRFD wrote:
LawEightSix wrote: Good morning everyone. Not trying to send people on a wild goose chase, but a friend of mine's wife works at Walmart and he came across this stand mixer for $99 this morning at the Walmart in Fergus. There were 4 left at the time and he grabbed me one. I have no idea whatsoever if this is a chain wide thing or what, so extreme ymmv but may be worth a shot.

Doesn't show up on the walmart website, so maybe its a clearance or something.

Don't have the receipt yet, picking up from my friend later on, but picture of the box attached.
OP, the receipt would definitely help. Looks like folks are finding units, just not scanning at $99.
Added the receipt to the initial post just now. Curious to know if it works for anyone. Picture sent to me by the friend that bought it, so this is the best I can do. He had thrown it out already so thats why its crumpled up!
Thanks OP.

Tried @ Richmond Hill walmart, they claimed they do not PM other walmarts due to local clearance prices. So YMMV.
"Buy now, think later. This is the way."
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1889 posts
1891 upvotes
Guelph
enwhyRFD wrote:
LawEightSix wrote:
enwhyRFD wrote:

OP, the receipt would definitely help. Looks like folks are finding units, just not scanning at $99.
Added the receipt to the initial post just now. Curious to know if it works for anyone. Picture sent to me by the friend that bought it, so this is the best I can do. He had thrown it out already so thats why its crumpled up!
Thanks OP.

Tried @ Richmond Hill walmart, they claimed they do not PM other walmarts due to local clearance prices. So YMMV.
Well that sucks. I was hoping people would have luck with the receipt.
Aug 17, 2012
7 posts
5 upvotes
HAMILTON
Anyway you can post the receipt with the date in view, that may help with matching.