Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

[Koodo/Fido/Virgin ] $100 bonus GC all NEW 2YR/TAB activations

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2018 6:46 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2009
1174 posts
600 upvotes
Vancouver
Just fyi for everyone who's waiting on the activation fee credits. It will be applied now or will soon.

I went to pay some of my bills and notice the Amount had been reduced. Exactly the activation credit amount for each line I have setup

So it won't show the credit on current statement, but it will show the amount due has been reduce by $30 each line you had activated during the promotion period. Perfect timing I get to save some money for those black Friday deals:)
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
2836 posts
2775 upvotes
Ottawa
alicklee wrote: Just fyi for everyone who's waiting on the activation fee credits. It will be applied now or will soon.

I went to pay some of my bills and notice the Amount had been reduced. Exactly the activation credit amount for each line I have setup

So it won't show the credit on current statement, but it will show the amount due has been reduce by $30 each line you had activated during the promotion period. Perfect timing I get to save some money for those black Friday deals:)
I noticed a couple days ago that my Billing page online shows -$30.00 and I couldn't figure out why - must be that!
I am a current Public Mobile customer and Koodo customer.
Dec 8, 2012
229 posts
889 upvotes
Winnipeg
During this promo I had activated 4 lines and canceled all of them. Received $30 credit on each line. Last week requested a cheque for the $120 credit and received it today. Those who have canceled accounts for churning you can request your credit via cheque from your account.