Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
3530 posts
5394 upvotes
Ottawa

[Walmart] L.O.L. Surprise! Eye Spy Pets, $5

Series 4-1A
Series 4-2B
Clearance! Lowest it's been anywhere, I believe. Should be a good stocking stuffer for lil girls. Lots in stock (>20k), so it probably won't sell out soon, unless some big kijiji reseller comes in and buys everything, L.O.L.
Regular $13.97, previously on sale for $8.97, $10 at Chapters. Amazon doesn't have in stock directly, only third-party sellers for $19+

For Walmart online order you need minimum $25 spend to waive $5 fee, so either look for fillers (there are other L.O.L stuff on sale BTW, see below) or there is a trick to combine shipping items with grocery items to meet the $50 minimum, then single checkout will be split into 2 orders that can be handled independently afterward.
In-store prices vary, some stores do sell for $5, but not many, mostly $9. Not sure if it'll drop everywhere in stores as well, but it doesn't seem like it.
You can check here, you can also see how many are left in stock online.

Other L.O.L. toys on sale since today:
L.O.L. Surprise! Bubbly Surprise with Doll and Pet - Orange, Pink: $34.97 ($10 off)
L.O.L. Surprise! Fashion Show On-the-Go Storage Case & Playset with Doll - Hot Pink, Light Pink: $29.97 ($8 off)
L.O.L. Surprise! Ooh La La Baby Surprise with Purse & Makeup Surprises - Lil Bon Bon, Lil D.J., Lil Kitty Queen: $49.97 ($10 off)
Those are available for the same price at amazon or walmart in-store
18 replies
Jan 3, 2008
283 posts
141 upvotes
Winnipeg
johnnyblayze wrote:
Oct 16th, 2019 10:48 am
Most of the 'trash' is recyclable
Recycling in Canada is a complete joke. Most ends up getting trashed or sent to other countries. I’m no environmentalist by any means but it’s best not to support this kind of waste.
Oct 26, 2008
140 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
Wtf is an Order Handling Fee for $5?
- Go Leafs Go!!! :evil:
Oct 23, 2018
277 posts
147 upvotes
i saw this in Dollar Store priced at $3 all Series 4. But ofcourse YMMV. check your local store.
I did not know how expensive this is and good deal already for $5? When my niece saw this i told her it is expensive for $3.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6395 posts
4924 upvotes
Toronto
johnnyblayze wrote:
Except the creators of LOL toys
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Jan 19, 2013
263 posts
246 upvotes
brendon wrote:
Oct 16th, 2019 10:54 am
Recycling in Canada is a complete joke. Most ends up getting trashed or sent to other countries. I’m no environmentalist by any means but it’s best not to support this kind of waste.
this is so true .. I was hearing a podcast a few days before ( I think from Freakonomics ) and they were talking about US and how most of the things that are supposed to be recycled are not ..I guess the simillar thing happens to Canada too .. most of these stuff gets send to other countries ( earlier it was China , now India / Thailand and other countries ) where it is dumped in landfill ..
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
3530 posts
5394 upvotes
Ottawa
juniferlucefero wrote:
Oct 16th, 2019 11:17 am
i saw this in Dollar Store priced at $3 all Series 4. But ofcourse YMMV. check your local store.
I did not know how expensive this is and good deal already for $5? When my niece saw this i told her it is expensive for $3.
Yep, those are unreasonably expensive and parents hate them.
$3 is great deal, never heard that they are at Dollarama now, hype must be washing out.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
1870 posts
649 upvotes
Montreal
johnnyblayze wrote:
recycling, ...L.O.L......more like selling our trash to 3rd world countries.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2017
1237 posts
567 upvotes
GTA
anindyabecs wrote:
Oct 16th, 2019 11:21 am
this is so true .. I was hearing a podcast a few days before ( I think from Freakonomics ) and they were talking about US and how most of the things that are supposed to be recycled are not ..I guess the simillar thing happens to Canada too .. most of these stuff gets send to other countries ( earlier it was China , now India / Thailand and other countries ) where it is dumped in landfill ..
Or burnt for energy.
Information Security Analyst
---
Fido $15/3GB + voip.ms $1/M + 3cx PBX voip push client $0 + Google Server vps $0 = $16/Month voip solution with no battery drain.
Thread
Apr 7, 2008
114 posts
31 upvotes
My local store is priced at $5, and also says available. That being said, stock shows 0. I wonder how it can be available when they don't have any. lol
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
5716 posts
1464 upvotes
Calgary
wow you guys are lynching this OP like he's the creator of this stuff, he's just posting a good deal, its a good price for people who were gonna buy it anyway, give the guy a break.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
3530 posts
5394 upvotes
Ottawa
T3rry wrote:
Oct 16th, 2019 1:05 pm
wow you guys are lynching this OP like he's the creator of this stuff, he's just posting a good deal, its a good price for people who were gonna buy it anyway, give the guy a break.
Haha, thanks, but I'm not taking any of this personally :) I have a similar attitude towards these toys - hate them, but as a parent of a 6-y.o. girl must buy them occasionally. The ratio of waste/toys makes me sick.