Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Motorola Koodo Moto E6 $129 2gb / 16gb Octacore 9.0

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2019 1:27 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
4018 posts
2517 upvotes
Halifax
IceCreamGee wrote: I dont understand why anyone would buy this. This deal is cold A-F. You could pickup a used lg g5 for this price and that thing is a snapdragon 820, wide angle camera and removable battery.

example
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cell-phone/hami ... 1476959662

total downvote. sorry op
You get a new phone with a warranty, with a new battery. It is a decent phone for the price point, if you need a phone. And it has not been beaten up. I do not live in Hamilton either.
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
IceCreamGee wrote: I dont understand why anyone would buy this. This deal is cold A-F. You could pickup a used lg g5 for this price and that thing is a snapdragon 820, wide angle camera and removable battery.

example
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cell-phone/hami ... 1476959662

total downvote. sorry op
You can't compare a new phone from a retailer to some used phone released almost 4 years ago, off kijiji, or CL or ebay. If you do, then the choices are endless. Where do you stop? Why not compare it to a used G3 or G4? Those have better specs than this E6.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2006
1282 posts
1147 upvotes
bridonca wrote: You get a new phone with a warranty, with a new battery. It is a decent phone for the price point, if you need a phone. And it has not been beaten up. I do not live in Hamilton either.
It takes little effort to look up kij in your area to see whats around your area. This was my example. Warranty is not even a concern at this price point as it's pretty much a disposable phone. Battery in the early G series are replaceable. If youre entirely picky about these minor concerns then I'm not one to stop anyone from blowing 130 bucks. There are much better choices out there
Nov 12, 2016
121 posts
59 upvotes
Rogido wrote: You can't compare a new phone from a retailer to some used phone released almost 4 years ago, off kijiji, or CL or ebay. If you do, then the choices are endless. Where do you stop? Why not compare it to a used G3 or G4? Those have better specs than this E6.
This is true. It would be safe to say, a person in that price range would buy a phone to ensure it operates correctly and not a phone that has been used for 2-3 years. The hassle with used phones can be quite annoying.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)