[Walmart] Motorola Koodo Moto E6 $129 2gb / 16gb Octacore 9.0

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2019 1:27 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
3407 posts
1647 upvotes
Halifax
ndy4eva wrote: Yes, Koodo/Telus, Virgin/Bell, Rogers/Fido/Chatr/Speakout all uses same bands and phones can be used on any network. The only exception is "Freedom Mobile".
Actually, this particular model will also work with Freedom Mobile. It supports Band 66, which Freedom Mobile needs, even though Koodo does not support it.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
1703 posts
571 upvotes
BC
hagbard wrote: What is price compare? They no longer price lower than the competitors prices.
He meant price match/beat.
Koodo: $40/5GB Unlimited Canada wide calling
Sep 25, 2019
10 posts
2 upvotes
Timbo420 wrote: He meant price match/beat.
Does BB price match or will they beat the price? And by how much?
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
3407 posts
1647 upvotes
Halifax
IceCreamGee wrote: I dont understand why anyone would buy this. This deal is cold A-F. You could pickup a used lg g5 for this price and that thing is a snapdragon 820, wide angle camera and removable battery.

example
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cell-phone/hami ... 1476959662

total downvote. sorry op
You get a new phone with a warranty, with a new battery. It is a decent phone for the price point, if you need a phone. And it has not been beaten up. I do not live in Hamilton either.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
12624 posts
3127 upvotes
VANCOUVER
IceCreamGee wrote: I dont understand why anyone would buy this. This deal is cold A-F. You could pickup a used lg g5 for this price and that thing is a snapdragon 820, wide angle camera and removable battery.

example
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cell-phone/hami ... 1476959662

total downvote. sorry op
You can't compare a new phone from a retailer to some used phone released almost 4 years ago, off kijiji, or CL or ebay. If you do, then the choices are endless. Where do you stop? Why not compare it to a used G3 or G4? Those have better specs than this E6.
Sep 7, 2006
684 posts
333 upvotes
bridonca wrote: You get a new phone with a warranty, with a new battery. It is a decent phone for the price point, if you need a phone. And it has not been beaten up. I do not live in Hamilton either.
It takes little effort to look up kij in your area to see whats around your area. This was my example. Warranty is not even a concern at this price point as it's pretty much a disposable phone. Battery in the early G series are replaceable. If youre entirely picky about these minor concerns then I'm not one to stop anyone from blowing 130 bucks. There are much better choices out there
Nov 12, 2016
82 posts
30 upvotes
Rogido wrote: You can't compare a new phone from a retailer to some used phone released almost 4 years ago, off kijiji, or CL or ebay. If you do, then the choices are endless. Where do you stop? Why not compare it to a used G3 or G4? Those have better specs than this E6.
This is true. It would be safe to say, a person in that price range would buy a phone to ensure it operates correctly and not a phone that has been used for 2-3 years. The hassle with used phones can be quite annoying.