Seems price in-store went back to $199 but still $159 online

PM FS or BB for around $155
110 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1582 posts
329 upvotes
Calgary
Not bad, that will probably be the price for the week at all retailers next week.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2004
1087 posts
23 upvotes
What is advantage of this new product? Wouldn't most people just rather spend a bit more money and get a good tablet.
Life Couldn't Get Better, This Could Be The Best Day Ever

Feeling Down? Need some help to pick you up today? Check out www.growthguided.com Helps me all the time!
Aug 31, 2008
101 posts
17 upvotes
Seriously? Lol, I get what you're saying but this is to play Nintendo games. Everything else is just a bonus
Dec 12, 2010
75 posts
20 upvotes
dapper_remy wrote:
Feb 25th, 2013 11:53 pm
What is advantage of this new product? Wouldn't most people just rather spend a bit more money and get a good tablet.
honestly, if you have to ask this question, this isn't for you.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
5497 posts
440 upvotes
Mississauga
obvious troll post

but nonetheless hot price for an XL, get one to prepare for monster hunter!
Oct 1, 2007
197 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Would be amazing if this applied to the Mario Kart Bundle.
Sep 22, 2012
33 posts
10 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
dapper_remy wrote:
Feb 25th, 2013 11:53 pm
This has two screens, tablet only has one screen. So this is twice as good.
Dec 22, 2004
265 posts
59 upvotes
Wow..this seems like a really great price. Just checked Futureshop and the 3DS XL is $199.99....

I only want to get one to play the new Pokemon X and Pokemon Y games that will be coming out later this fall. Lol. Does anyone think the price will go down even further by then?
Jul 24, 2009
469 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
Aww crap... just bought it at Best Buy PMed Toys r Us $169.99...
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1768 posts
164 upvotes
pinkablu wrote:
Feb 26th, 2013 3:30 am
Aww crap... just bought it at Best Buy PMed Toys r Us $169.99...
Low Price Guarantee
In-store Policy:
In addition to our "Everyday Low Prices", Toys"R"Us Canada also offers a "Low Price Guarantee" subject to the conditions listed below.
Item must be identical.
A current, local Canadian competitor's advertisement must be presented and must show price.
Competitor must have the advertised item in-stock and available for immediate sale in the same local market area.
Any Coupons will be deducted from Toys"R"Us Canada's original price.
Where a Low Price Guarantee is applied after purchase, the difference will be refunded in the same method as the original payment within 14 days of original purchase date. Original receipt is required.
The Low Price Guarantee does not apply to the following: Membership clubs, offers exclusive to Internet, mail order offers, advertising errors and/or misprints, rebates or free/bonus offers, coupons, limited/minimum quantity, limited time offers, bundled offers, close-outs, liquidations/clearances, rain-checks or special financing offers or loyalty card points.

Online Policy:
In addition to our "Everyday Low Prices", Toysrus.ca also offers a "Low Price Guarantee" subject to the conditions listed below.
The merchandise is identical and price is current.
The price to be matched is the price quoted for Canadian online stores only.
The merchandise is offered by a legal, authorized Canadian online retailer.
The Low Price Guarantee does not apply to the following: Membership clubs, mail order offers, advertising errors and/or misprints, rebates or free/bonus offers, coupons, limited/minimum quantity, limited time offers, bundled offers, close-outs, liquidations/clearances, rain-checks or special financing offers or loyalty card points.
Advertisement/website price is correct and not a pricing error.
The competitive online store is in-stock and product is available for delivery at the time of request. (Not available on back-orders or pre-sells)
www.toysrus.ca is in-stock and the product is available for delivery at the time of request.
Where a Low Price Guarantee is applied after purchase, the difference will be refunded in the same method as the original payment.
Low Price Guarantee is effective within 7 days of purchase date.

http://www.toysrus.ca/helpdesk/panel/in ... splay=find
Sep 23, 2008
340 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Whoa, they have the pink 3DS XL in Canada? Why was I under the impression they didn't? Well, that made my day :D
Maybe I'll go to BestBuy and PM this, thanks OP!
Sep 8, 2011
84 posts
6 upvotes
MONTR
Just ordered this a few days ago on Wallmart.ca for 199.99$.Anyone know if I can call in customer support and adjust the price over the phone? I don't have a wallmart near me...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
10367 posts
12611 upvotes
Montreal
Kolchak79 wrote:
Feb 26th, 2013 7:07 am
Just ordered this a few days ago on Wallmart.ca for 199.99$.Anyone know if I can call in customer support and adjust the price over the phone? I don't have a wallmart near me...
Since you're in QC , just wait for Wednesday morning and call CSR ,am sure they will .Or else just tell them you're returning it , and re-purchase lol
Jun 4, 2008
501 posts
62 upvotes
Good price! Been meaning to get one and have a trip coming up so double chance to use it.
× < >