Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Nintendo 8-bit Loot Box

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2019 9:31 am
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
7363 posts
8605 upvotes
GTA

[Walmart] Nintendo 8-bit Loot Box

6000199209143.jpg
This specific Loot box has gone on clearance
8-bit Nintendo

Comes with socks, throw, coasters, pin and a plastic castle. Maybe you have a big Nintendo fan in your life that would like it? It doesn't do much for me, so some RFDer can have mine. If you can find stock, seems limited but there are some still available online

Use the kickass stocktrack.ca website for local stock
c'mon get happy!
11 replies
Oct 28, 2012
419 posts
159 upvotes
Ajax, ON
roblombardi wrote: Cool find... thanks OP!

I just ordered one after looking at this review with better pictures : https://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com ... eview.html
The people commenting on that website seem to really be torn and having an internal battle with themselves lol. Kinda like anti vaccine advocates whose kids develop a bad case of measles. Just torn!

The box looks pretty cool.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9092 upvotes
Toronto
taskmasta wrote: The people commenting on that website seem to really be torn and having an internal battle with themselves lol. Kinda like anti vaccine advocates whose kids develop a bad case of measles. Just torn!
LMFAO
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10408 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
anyone care to order one and do a youtube review..
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7441 posts
4191 upvotes
Moncton, NB
eyeswdeshut wrote: what the hell is this garbage
Are you referring to your post? Because the product look pretty cool :)
Feb 17, 2017
185 posts
41 upvotes
They've been around since before Christmas, but they were closer to $30 before, right?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
7363 posts
8605 upvotes
GTA
Yeah, that seems to be the going price for these loot boxes. I'd love to get the PlayStation one, but not at $30...
c'mon get happy!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)