Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Nintendo GameCube Controller Adapter for Wii U - BACK IN STOCK!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2014 12:32 am
Tags:
103 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3282 posts
565 upvotes
Does it only play Smash Bros, or other games too?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
2360 posts
561 upvotes
York
Great thanks! Was looking for one.
"It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success."
Jul 12, 2009
111 posts
37 upvotes
Brampton
Although it is back in stock, it seems to be 3 dollars more expensive as well.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2003
2366 posts
398 upvotes
Edmonton
mc_molineux wrote: Does it only play Smash Bros, or other games too?
Yes, only Smash Bros. for now, but it wouldn't surprise me if support were added to new games and perhaps even added to more popular ones like Mario Kart.
Definition: Than
A conjunction used to introduce the second element of an unequal comparison: She had better grammar than I.
Dec 16, 2010
810 posts
246 upvotes
Vacillator wrote: Yes, only Smash Bros. for now, but it wouldn't surprise me if support were added to new games and perhaps even added to more popular ones like Mario Kart.
Oops, I thought it worked with all games. Might have to buy Smash Bros now, how's the game?
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
3496 posts
1679 upvotes
Mississauga
Kenimori wrote: Although it is back in stock, it seems to be 3 dollars more expensive as well.
Who cares if it's three bucks more. It sure beats whatever these hoarders been asking.

Bought one. Thanks OP!
Oct 12, 2009
389 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
Saw thread on reddit and ordered one already. Please don't hoard. Hope Walmart doesn't f this up and allow people to order more than they have in stock.
Dec 16, 2010
810 posts
246 upvotes
I'm surprised this got sold out to be fair though. I thought the WiiU was a failure and that barely anyone bought one. Has it changed with the release of Smash Bros?
Aug 24, 2011
219 posts
56 upvotes
Montréal
Those are for old Gamecube controllers? The new one are plugged into the wiimote right?
Jun 12, 2013
177 posts
86 upvotes
London
Dashboard wrote: Those are for old Gamecube controllers? The new one are plugged into the wiimote right?
No they both use the same connector. The wii motes have a different female connector.
Feb 25, 2014
145 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
Dashboard wrote: Those are for old Gamecube controllers? The new one are plugged into the wiimote right?
Are you talking about the Wii U Classic Controller Pro? That is wireless no need for a Wii Remote
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
3496 posts
1679 upvotes
Mississauga
Yes, this is for an adapter that will allow you to play Super Smash Bros. with any Nintendo GameCube controller. Nintendo even re-released another GameCube controller just for this game.

There are, technically, new ones that are made by HORI that plug into Wii Remotes. They look like this:

http://www.amazon.com/HORI-Battle-Mario ... eCube+HORI

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)