Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Nintendo Switch Console - $329.96

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2019 10:16 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 24, 2011
72 posts
47 upvotes
YORK

[Walmart] Nintendo Switch Console - $329.96

Looks like Walmart updated their online price to match their in store Boxing Day price of $329.96.

Price match at Best Buy to save an extra $5! Was only able to locate a Blue and Red in my area.


Blue and Red:
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/nintendo-s ... 0196784704

Grey:
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/nintendo-s ... 0196784701

Enjoy!

UPDATE: Sold out, that was fast..
68 replies
Jr. Member
Jun 24, 2012
174 posts
92 upvotes
TORONTO
Price match seems promising, but this thing has been sold out since before Christmas at Walmart
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 24, 2011
72 posts
47 upvotes
YORK
Richhy wrote: Price match seems promising, but this thing has been sold out since before Christmas at Walmart
Unfortunately Best Buy won’t price match once the item is OOS. At the time of posting this there were a few units available on Walmart.ca and I successfully PM’d at Best Buy.

Might be worth a shot though, never know what rep you might get!
Jr. Member
Jun 24, 2012
174 posts
92 upvotes
TORONTO
OneLowVW wrote: Unfortunately Best Buy won’t price match once the item is OOS. At the time of posting this there were a few units available on Walmart.ca and I successfully PM’d at Best Buy.

Might be worth a shot though, never know what rep you might get!
Lucky, must have been for a very small window. I checked online at 6:45 am and nothing...
Member
Jan 23, 2018
254 posts
101 upvotes
GTA
blue and red one seems to be in stock worstbuy must carry it no?
Zoomer 4 gb for 36$ 😃
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4323 posts
2752 upvotes
This will be easy to price match since it is on the weekly flyer. Doesn't have to be in stock online.
Newbie
Dec 13, 2018
4 posts
6 upvotes
I got mine last night online before midnight, prices had already changed but thinking shoppers 20x the points might be a better deal?
Jr. Member
Dec 31, 2018
185 posts
150 upvotes
WL1980 wrote: This will be easy to price match since it is on the weekly flyer. Doesn't have to be in stock online.
Do you know if they’ll price match it if I bought it a few days before christmas? Like “return it” but not actually and just credit me?
Member
Jan 1, 2010
370 posts
348 upvotes
Watchdogz wrote: Do you know if they’ll price match it if I bought it a few days before christmas? Like “return it” but not actually and just credit me?
I did this before. I got Mario Odyssey and Zelda a couple of days before the sale. I went in and showed the flyer.

They just had call a CSM and they approved it. It took around 5 minutes.
Jr. Member
Dec 31, 2018
185 posts
150 upvotes
ninja_warrior wrote: I did this before. I got Mario Odyssey and Zelda a couple of days before the sale. I went in and showed the flyer.

They just had call a CSM and they approved it. It took around 5 minutes.
Right on!! Thanks!
Sr. Member
Dec 18, 2005
738 posts
663 upvotes
Montreal
Stock.ga shows some availability in store, if anyone wants to venture into a store.
Member
Jul 5, 2018
275 posts
1001 upvotes
Huh? Why would you want this deal?
Go to shoppers drug mart during a 20x point day.
You get $380*30% in points back =$114. Then you can simply buy whatever game or anything else you want with the points in a second transaction.
Newbie
Jul 31, 2008
43 posts
28 upvotes
Airdrie, Alberta
MyUsernameDoesntMatter wrote: Huh? Why would you want this deal?
Go to shoppers drug mart during a 20x point day.
You get $380*30% in points back =$114. Then you can simply buy whatever game or anything else you want with the points in a second transaction.
Some people don't have a SDM nearby that stocks consoles?

There are 4 in my city and none of them do.
Newbie
Aug 9, 2018
64 posts
9 upvotes
For anyone who doesn't care about PC optimum point, you can buy the switch at around 304$ before tax in one of the SDM during the 20% off event. Looks like one is coming up next week.

Top