Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Olympic 2" CAP 45 lb plates 50% off! Do you even hot deals?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2016 5:39 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
1370 posts
265 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Walmart] Olympic 2" CAP 45 lb plates 50% off! Do you even hot deals?

Hey lifting Brahs, had to put down my Protein shake and share this hot deals with you all. I'm already quite jacked so I only ordered 4 of them. These are for the real lifting brahs with olympic 2" hole size bars. Not the filthy casual weak 1" standard bars. You lifting brahs know what I'm talking about.

If you want to become a serious lifting brah like most of us here on RFD, Walmart also sells a bars few ranging from 5 - 7 ft.

Now I can finally load up my olympic bar and do some curls at home without some lifting brah telling me the squat rack is for squats and not curls.

at 50 cents a lb for these plates, you can use all the money you save to buy more protein shakes, protein powder, and protein bars.
Images
85 replies
Jun 11, 2014
51 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto, ON
thanks brah gona go buy some more protein with the money i just saved then go curl in my squat rack
Sep 25, 2007
491 posts
179 upvotes
How many brahs does it take to delivery these? Assuming the min. to buy is at least 2. You'll have some pretty angry delivery brahs showing up at your house.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6104 posts
1906 upvotes
Montreal
joelones wrote:
Mar 4th, 2016 11:37 am
How many brahs does it take to delivery these? Assuming the min. to buy is at least 2. You'll have some pretty angry delivery brahs showing up at your house.
in b4 cell tech rage
Dec 13, 2015
9 posts
3 upvotes
Gatineau, QC
Got 4! Now I'll be able to do bicep curls! ;-)
Oct 9, 2004
942 posts
165 upvotes
Mississauga
Thx BraH! Will lift these with my Adipower
Phone: Koodo LG G3
Sep 25, 2007
491 posts
179 upvotes
Seriously though, the last two 20lbs dumbbells I ordered from Walmart were badly packed and as result there were cracked/chipped (not that I care or anything) and came with a letter saying that the package was destroyed during shipment and had to be repackaged. Can't imagine it being any better with 45 plates...lol

Hope they're smart enough to pack them individually or something.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3360 posts
719 upvotes
Canada
Bought few for my nan
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
2970 posts
1515 upvotes
GTA
Good deal if you're looking for metal plates. (as opposed to bumpers)
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2006
2727 posts
223 upvotes
popcorneater wrote:
Mar 4th, 2016 11:26 am
Hey lifting Brahs, had to put down my Protein shake and share this hot deals with you all. I'm already quite jacked so I only ordered 4 of them. These are for the real lifting brahs with olympic 2" hole size bars. Not the filthy casual weak 1" standard bars. You lifting brahs know what I'm talking about.

If you want to become a serious lifting brah like most of us here on RFD, Walmart also sells a bars few ranging from 5 - 7 ft.

Now I can finally load up my olympic bar and do some curls at home without some lifting brah telling me the squat rack is for squats and not curls.

at 50 cents a lb for these plates, you can use all the money you save to buy more protein shakes, protein powder, and protein bars.
I enjoyed your post and deal share. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2455 posts
2766 upvotes
Fredericton
Great deal, thanks OP!
Jan 18, 2005
381 posts
66 upvotes
Best Hot-Deals post of 2016 so far. I was LOL-ing whilst downing my third protein shake this morning.
Feb 8, 2011
597 posts
161 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks Brah, perfect timing, need more plates for deadlifting!