Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Olympic 2" CAP 45 lb plates 50% off! Do you even hot deals?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2016 5:39 pm
Tags:
May 19, 2006
242 posts
124 upvotes
Brantford
N8Magic wrote: Mine just arrived. Both plates were in a single box, so 90lb for the driver to haul around in one go. Poor guy.
Same for me. 1 box with 2 plates inside. Domo, be a man and pick them both up. 1 per hand works for me, they are grip plates for God sakes.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
7611 posts
5047 upvotes
roadblock wrote: Same for me. 1 box with 2 plates inside. Domo, be a man and pick them both up. 1 per hand works for me, they are grip plates for God sakes.
lol. Wish I could but I have a partial tear on my right bicep. Injured it about a month ago. So yea, in the mean time, can't lift too much weight on it.
May 19, 2006
242 posts
124 upvotes
Brantford
domo325 wrote: lol. Wish I could but I have a partial tear on my right bicep. Injured it about a month ago. So yea, in the mean time, can't lift too much weight on it.
That sucks. Heal up man.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 5, 2002
6630 posts
964 upvotes
My pair arrived today. Both plates in a single box. No signature.

Nice plates the cutouts make them very easy to grip and load to bar.

Nice finish.

Only issue is that they are a lot smaller in diameter vs a traditional 45lb plate.

Good for deads since you don't have to lift the bar to load these as extra plates.

Worth the 25$ per plate.

And you could always resell on kijiji in 5 or 10 years after you use them if you want your $ back.
Sep 17, 2003
125 posts
9 upvotes
Mine was shipped via Sameday. Says March 31 is the delivery date

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)