Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Online only - JBL LINK 10 Smart Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Google Assistant - $89.99 (was $219.98)

Aug 14, 2016
49 posts
53 upvotes
Turge wrote: I have this speaker. It's also a built in Chromecast so perfect for listening to tunes in the backyard and letting multiple phones control the queue. And best of all, it pairs to wifi so no need to stream through Bluetooth and drain your battery.

The battery life isn't very good though compared to the newer Link 20 (5 hours vs 10).

Great sounding speaker though.
I believe the link 20 is the bigger version, no? That's why it has a better battery life I guess?
Dec 11, 2010
55 posts
36 upvotes
Newfoundland
Picked up one of these today because I wanted the cordless GA option. Like the idea of being able to sit on the deck and stream my local radio via wifi without needing my phone connected to it. Plus I was looking for something to get my Shop the Block at Staples and the addition of a pack of Keurig pods with this filled the $100 requirement.
Feb 11, 2016
608 posts
498 upvotes
crazynewf1970 wrote: Picked up one of these today because I wanted the cordless GA option. Like the idea of being able to sit on the deck and stream my local radio via wifi without needing my phone connected to it. Plus I was looking for something to get my Shop the Block at Staples and the addition of a pack of Keurig pods with this filled the $100 requirement.
This appears not to have the bass radiators, so the bass sound will be low. The JBL Flip 4 though expensive is a better BT speaker.
Jun 3, 2018
168 posts
159 upvotes
Gonna pick one up with best buy price match, I have my parents set up with GA at home and they spend a lot of time in their backyard, I'll get a cast group going with their in house speaker and they can entertain with music in and out very easily.
Dec 11, 2010
55 posts
36 upvotes
Newfoundland
frugalfruit wrote: This appears not to have the bass radiators, so the bass sound will be low. The JBL Flip 4 though expensive is a better BT speaker.
Not a requirement for me. Just looking for a personal speaker for some simple music. If I want full bass setup I’ll use my outdoor Bose setup that is fed from my outdoor channel on my Amp that uses an Echo Dot as the music input source.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2774 posts
1632 upvotes
SW Ontario
Costco Online has lowered their price to $89.99 as well, if you're looking for something to use your $50/$25 voucher on
Nov 19, 2009
744 posts
677 upvotes
Toronto
This does support Voice Calling. Was watching a YouTube review of the speaker and the reviewer used the feature which triggered my speaker to call my local Costco
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
4274 posts
2251 upvotes
BC
Help me out here fellas - Would this be a good set up for outside around a hot tub for example?
Aug 14, 2016
49 posts
53 upvotes
Malta wrote: This does support Voice Calling. Was watching a YouTube review of the speaker and the reviewer used the feature which triggered my speaker to call my local Costco
lol must've been the new update they got from Google.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
8205 posts
5717 upvotes
How does this compare to the Altec Lansing Jolt?
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
22988 posts
6878 upvotes
Scarberia
how does voice calling work, it links the google account with the phone number associated with that account u setup with google home right? i don't want it to call using my fido data 3gb line thats in my android phone...my paid phone line is using iphone
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2017
3859 posts
2814 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: how does voice calling work, it links the google account with the phone number associated with that account u setup with google home right? i don't want it to call using my fido data 3gb line thats in my android phone...my paid phone line is using iphone
It uses Google's own calling service, free to Canada, USA, and most of the UK. Unfortunately all calls are "Anonymous", and it does not use the phone number you have linked in your Google Home account as it would if you dialed using Hangouts on your phone. There is currently no way to answer calls using the speaker. Since it's not a proper speakerphone, callers will likely hear your voice as a bit distant and echoing.