• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2016 5:39 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 5, 2016
8 posts
Scarborough, ON

Walmart online purchase one case but send me one can

On boxing day, I purchased one bottle of JOHNSON'S® Baby Lotion with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E, 444 mL, 2 packs of Always Infinity Unscented Regular Flow Pads with Flexi-Wings and one of Similac Go & Grow with Omega-3 & Omega-6, 12 x 385 mL Concentrate. Similac include 12 cans in one case, however, they just send me one can. the Canada post tag on delivery box shows that the weight of the box is 1.4KG. If you have baby, you must know similac formula milke weight over 1.4 kg/per case. I call Walmart for other 11 cans of Similac formula two times. however, they did not deliver others to me at all. therefore, I send email to them and get answer from one stuff, but I still did not get me other 11 cans and they have already get my money from my credit card.

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/similac-go- ... 0001830948 the product on walmart website and description

Could you guys give me some ideas and tell me what I can do now?

Thanks

P.S. Do not purchase this kind of products online, otherwise, this experience will happen again. Furthermore, I want to post picture from my computer, but I can not post attachment on this website, otherwise, I post my receipt and delivery box
15 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4128 posts
946 upvotes
Sask.
Email again, phone again - explain clearly what the problem is - what you ordered, what you received.

I've always had great customer service the few times orders have gone wrong online with them - I had a missing item, a broken item, and once they sent something I didn't order or pay for (which they told me to keep or donate). Responses were always quick.

Good luck.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
4909 posts
3829 upvotes
Edmonton
jshen6 wrote: 2 packs of Always Infinity Unscented Regular Flow Pads with Flexi-Wings
Any of you guys using these?
Jan 5, 2016
8 posts
Scarborough, ON
Thank you for your reply. I will do it again and again. they respond quickly, however one of employees wrote to me that they need time to find, but they give me the wrong quantity, how do they find.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2004
5787 posts
2609 upvotes
Toronto
Call them. I had a problem with a damage package and missing items. They reimbursed me.
Banned
May 12, 2004
9756 posts
4136 upvotes
Ottawa
starchoice wrote: Any of you guys using these?
No those are for women not guys. Don't worry you'll learn all about menstruation and female anatomy when you get to high school.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31267 posts
17274 upvotes
jshen6 wrote: Could you guys give me some ideas and tell me what I can do now?
Nothing. You sent them an email already. Now you wait for a response.
If you don't get one, send them another one. Or call them.
P.S. Do not purchase this kind of products online, otherwise, this experience will happen again.
Terrible advice. I buy case lots of things all the time online and rarely have issues.
Hell Amazon did this to me once. 5 minutes later I was issued a full refund.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11298 posts
3835 upvotes
Nowhere
Cas77 wrote: No those are for women not guys. Don't worry you'll learn all about menstruation and female anatomy when you get to high school.
The immaturity here is unbelievable, isn't it? Sometimes you wonder if there are a bunch of pre-pubescent boys on this site. Oh no someone mentioned maxi pads.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18924 posts
10494 upvotes
If you did not receive the items you ordered and cannot get Walmart to cooperate you can always do a chargeback with your credit card.
Aug 5, 2012
263 posts
68 upvotes
jshen6 wrote: Thank you for your reply. I will do it again and again. they respond quickly, however one of employees wrote to me that they need time to find, but they give me the wrong quantity, how do they find.
If you can go to a Walmart store, then go there to explain the problem to them, I'm confident they will fix it for you.

If you are hundred of miles away, keep calling, emailing...

Last resort, cc charge back
Jan 5, 2016
8 posts
Scarborough, ON
rollei wrote: If you can go to a Walmart store, then go there to explain the problem to them, I'm confident they will fix it for you.

If you are hundred of miles away, keep calling, emailing...

Last resort, cc charge back

I have no car and purchased this case for my friends by using my credit card.

I thought online and store are different store, if it works, I can go there to explain the problem and solve it.

Last resort, cc charge back -- how could I do ? Call the bank of cc department? but this purchase come with other products. I never use this kind of resort before.

Thank you for your advice.
Jan 5, 2016
8 posts
Scarborough, ON
Do i need something to show to my bank of credit card? Or just call them and tell them that I want to do a chargeback?

Thank you for your reply and advice
Jan 5, 2016
8 posts
Scarborough, ON
Cheap Cat wrote: The immaturity here is unbelievable, isn't it? Sometimes you wonder if there are a bunch of pre-pubescent boys on this site. Oh no someone mentioned maxi pads.
I just want to prove that the weight is so light. :razz:
Jan 5, 2016
8 posts
Scarborough, ON
death_hawk wrote: Nothing. You sent them an email already. Now you wait for a response.
If you don't get one, send them another one. Or call them.

Terrible advice. I buy case lots of things all the time online and rarely have issues.
Hell Amazon did this to me once. 5 minutes later I was issued a full refund.
here you go, this is their new response. "We do apologize if you still missing the Eleven Similac Formula Milk. We would like to inform you that We are still working on it kindly give us more time to deliver the missing items." their efficiency is tooooooooooo low.

I purchased another case of it in different order on the same day. that order deliver the right stuffs, including one case of Similac Formula Milk. This is done very well. you know, it is impossible for them to avoid making mistake. Just how do they do with their mistakes. I called walmart. I told one of their employee check my order on their website that have picture to show and see what I order and tell them 12 means 12 cans in 12x385ml ,however, that lady thought I am wrong and said that 12 does not mean quantity. :| I can not understand why they do not know how to read the description.

I have not gotten this kind of experience on Amazon. but I purchased one textbook on Amazon two years ago, however, postman sent my textbook to another address that is far from my address. :(
Apr 4, 2010
390 posts
177 upvotes
Relax, they will get to it ... You called, you emailed - they responded.

There is nothing a walmart store can do for you, you will have to deal with their online customer service - which you have.

Walmart in my opinion always resolves problems/errors.

Edit; Walmarts response in " " are your words right, not their customer service typing that?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)