Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Walmart] The Order: 1886 PS4 $69.99 with FREE $20 gift card

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2015 7:56 am
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5287 posts
3345 upvotes
rainydays wrote: I'm going to go ahead and call it. Next year around this time, we can expect to see this game free on ps+
People said the same think about Knack and Killzone.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
2409 posts
337 upvotes
Toronto
I'll give it a try Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg
piesypies wrote: Giantbomb 2/5
Polygon 5.5/10
Gamespot: 5/10
IGN: 6.5/10
Polygon: 5.5/10
EGM: 4.5/10
Destructoid: 6/10
Kotaku: NO
thanks! I did not see this coming, the screen shots and previews looked so promising!
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2009
2028 posts
545 upvotes
MTL
Dang, I preordered from Amazon.ca. Turning out to have been a bad move, since cancelling forfeits the discount on the other games. Wishing I had put it together with my FS/BB order...
May 25, 2009
481 posts
303 upvotes
Langley, BC
Polygon 5.5/10

Ouch!
LMAO I knew it was coming. The only site that gave it a good review is Gametrailers, 8.2.

But keep in mind reviews are just paid opinions, if you are interested at least rent it and try it out before go with the crowd. Alien Isolation received terrible reviews too but many people I talked to love it.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
2409 posts
337 upvotes
Toronto
Am I missing something with Alien Isolation. Bout 45 minutes in and I'm just bored. Does it pick up?
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2008
3140 posts
411 upvotes
rainydays wrote: I'm going to go ahead and call it. Next year around this time, we can expect to see this game free on ps+
NightRain wrote: People said the same think about Knack and Killzone.
Driveclub said the same thing about Driveclub...

but now...
The first rule of Driveclub is: You do not talk about Driveclub. The second rule of Driveclub is: You do not talk about Driveclub. Third rule of Driveclub: Someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.
Jul 26, 2011
267 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
apf888 wrote: Dang, I preordered from Amazon.ca. Turning out to have been a bad move, since cancelling forfeits the discount on the other games. Wishing I had put it together with my FS/BB order...
I've cancelled games from the E3 promo and still received the discounts, can't remember if there was an order min though.
Apr 25, 2010
230 posts
46 upvotes
Ottawa
I'll just game share it from a friend.
Emoticons are for losers.
Feb 12, 2009
102 posts
42 upvotes
Winnipeg
viledeception wrote: I've cancelled games from the E3 promo and still received the discounts, can't remember if there was an order min though.
I cancelled my order this morning after reading all the reviews, etc. It did not affect the previous discounts I had received on Destiny and Lego Batman 3, from the same order. I can't say whether it would have affected any future discounts, should there have been pre-ordered games left to ship on the same order.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1337 posts
239 upvotes
Polygon 5.5/10

Ouch!
Many of those sites also bombed Alien Isolation, which was a great game.

Review scores are stupid, no game can ever be summed up in a single digit. Look on YouTube for opinions instead; Kinda Funny has a nice review of it up discussing pros and cons.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
Socpens wrote: Many of those sites also bombed Alien Isolation, which was a great game.

Review scores are stupid, no game can ever be summed up in a single digit. Look on YouTube for opinions instead; Kinda Funny has a nice review of it up discussing pros and cons.
User scores are a bit more accurate imo. Dying Light critic reviews were so-so, but it turned out to be a very enjoyable game for me.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1959 posts
424 upvotes
Halifax
The God Of War developers have been working on this project for 3 or so years, sure it's not as fun as God Of War itself but GOW 1 wasn't perfect either.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
It's true that GOW1 wasn't perfect but there's a certain quality that you expect from the studio, right? This is going to be a blow to the whole 'ps4 exclusive' lineup and I think Uncharted 4 will generate much more attention (positive).
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10922 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
http://www.gamerankings.com/ps4/718917- ... index.html

bahahaha!
Socpens wrote: Many of those sites also bombed Alien Isolation, which was a great game.

this is true. both Alien Isolation and Dying Light are pretty decent despite lower reviews. but these scores are much lower than even those games.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2002
2552 posts
403 upvotes
Durham Region
I loved both dying light and alien isolation. Currently enjoying the order quite a bit as well. To each his own I guess.
ManCaveGamer wrote: http://www.gamerankings.com/ps4/718917- ... index.html

bahahaha!

this is true. both Alien Isolation and Dying Light are pretty decent despite lower reviews. but these scores are much lower than even those games.
Jun 24, 2007
65 posts
21 upvotes
I knew this game was going to be a hot mess when I read this quote from an interview with one of the lead game directors:
Dana Jan interview with CVG wrote: “Gameplay is something that… it’s a game, we make games, we can’t get around it. We love games, but we also love telling stories, so I think story is always going to be at the top because it’s what we start with. It’s at the top of the pyramid and everything else supports that. I think it’d be more challenging to make a game for the gameplay’s sake, then try to make a story that fits in there."

If gameplay is too hard for you to do, then go make a g-d movie. ffs
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
I never let low reviews bother me or stop me from checking out a game. Assassin's Creed Rogue is the PERFECT example. It had 'fresh' elements, especially playing as a Templar and it built upon Black Flag. It's probably my favorite after Brotherhood. In any case...
Feb 4, 2006
704 posts
204 upvotes
someone explain how the hell this is not a game yet Telltale titles are?

This is how I am viewing this game: similar to Telltale.

sure telltale games are $30 on release but they are also short

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)