Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Overwatch, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, GTA, Crash at $29.96

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2017 7:53 am
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1374 posts
406 upvotes
Westside
LinkPersona wrote: Yeah, but when you finish the game, you don't get that $25 back from PSN, whereas you will by either trading or selling the physical copy of Horizon.

It will most likely still be on EB Games trade 3 list, which will give you $26.67 towards a new game - your money back.
You're right but I thought the trade value was only $14 or is that for cash vs credit?

Honestly I'm not much a gamer myself. My son's 16 and plays mostly PC games MC and BF4. I bought HZD but the reality I might not start the game until after xmas.
Last edited by dataRFD on Nov 21st, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 14, 2017
48 posts
17 upvotes
dataRFD wrote: You're right but I thought the trade value was only $14 or is that for cash vs credit?
Trade 3 list is anything above $10 minimum trade value. You'll get a bump to $26.67 as long as you trade towards a preorder/new game.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1374 posts
406 upvotes
Westside
LinkPersona wrote: Trade 3 list is anything above $10 minimum trade value. You'll get a bump to $26.67 as long as you trade towards a preorder/new game.
I was just reading it, definitely something to consider. Thanks for the info!
Mar 9, 2011
130 posts
29 upvotes
RiftOfChaos wrote: Fortunately I game share and it costs me 12.50 total to buy it digitally and keep it.

You also have to factor in time and gas of trading in a game like Horizon which won't be worth a lot given the complete edition is coming out. Plus I rather have it on my system so I don't have to swap and I can always casually boot it up.

However if u r a person who likes to resell, then physical is no brainer.
Where do you gameshare? I was using ps4account.com for a while but they closed up shop due to many of the games locking players out after a few days. Near the end, buying anything was a gamble. -- thank goodness for paypal.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2829 posts
1032 upvotes
Vaughan
RiftOfChaos wrote: Fortunately I game share and it costs me 12.50 total to buy it digitally and keep it.

You also have to factor in time and gas of trading in a game like Horizon which won't be worth a lot given the complete edition is coming out. Plus I rather have it on my system so I don't have to swap and I can always casually boot it up.

However if u r a person who likes to resell, then physical is no brainer.
How do you game share?
Public Mobile $34/50GB-CAN-US/30 days
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
The link is not working thought.
But I have a question if you don't mind,I have me nephew is living overseas ,and he is planning to get a PS4 by the beginning of 2018,so if I give him my logs ins,is he gonna be able to play my digital library? and can we use the same account at the same time?does he need to purchase PS+ membership?
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
immortal_kssss wrote: The link is not working thought.
But I have a question if you don't mind,I have me nephew is living overseas ,and he is planning to get a PS4 by the beginning of 2018,so if I give him my logs ins,is he gonna be able to play my digital library? and can we use the same account at the same time?does he need to purchase PS+ membership?
Im not sure when it comes to different regions as it can be region locked.

Basically what me and my cousin do is go on each other's psn account and download whatever we want (we set our ps4 as primary on the other). With respect to psn, my friends say only one of us need psn and both can play at the same time. I haven't tested this but I will when mine expires next month.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2829 posts
1032 upvotes
Vaughan
Thanks for sharing. I had seen this method before. Was hoping it was a different way to share.
immortal_kssss wrote: The link is not working thought.
The link posted was the mobile link. Just get rid of the "m." at the front the of the URL: http://ca.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/H ... nd_Friends
Public Mobile $34/50GB-CAN-US/30 days
Nov 21, 2012
712 posts
591 upvotes
Toronto
Horizon Zero Dawn is back in stock at Amazon.ca -- for those with Prime and got the $5 coupon code from the initial app sign in promo, it's a great deal for the physical copy.
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19536 posts
2260 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
Hi, is Crash Bandicoot remastered from classic or a new iteration for next gen?

I'm in for uncharted and horizon Dawn. Loved gurilla games. Anyone know if psn store will have similar bf prices? ? Lol.
Mar 13, 2011
33 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
obscura wrote: Horizon Zero Dawn is back in stock at Amazon.ca -- for those with Prime and got the $5 coupon code from the initial app sign in promo, it's a great deal for the physical copy.
So im planning to do the [Amazon.ca] $10 Credit when buy $50 Amazon Gift Card. Do you know if i can apply the gift card to my own acccount? thanks
Nov 21, 2012
712 posts
591 upvotes
Toronto
shembot wrote: So im planning to do the [Amazon.ca] $10 Credit when buy $50 Amazon Gift Card. Do you know if i can apply the gift card to my own acccount? thanks
Yup, you can apply the $50 gift card to your own account.
Oct 17, 2016
8 posts
1 upvote
Supercooled wrote: Hi, is Crash Bandicoot remastered from classic or a new iteration for next gen?

I'm in for uncharted and horizon Dawn. Loved gurilla games. Anyone know if psn store will have similar bf prices? ? Lol.
It's the first 3 games remade from scratch with some bonuses like playable Coco and time trials in the 1st crash. It's not a perfect remake so the physic is different and there are way too many loading for its own good though.

As for psn deals, have a look here https://psprices.com/region-ca/index to track the price of games. Right now Uncharted 4 is at 34.99, Uncharted collection at 11.99 and Horizon at 24.99
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19536 posts
2260 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
Wargamer wrote: It's the first 3 games remade from scratch with some bonuses like playable Coco and time trials in the 1st crash. It's not a perfect remake so the physic is different and there are way too many loading for its own good though.

As for psn deals, have a look here https://psprices.com/region-ca/index to track the price of games. Right now Uncharted 4 is at 34.99, Uncharted collection at 11.99 and Horizon at 24.99
Is that $24.99 CND? I'm only interested in Horizon Dawn and the new Uncharted game anyway. Exclusives or it's PC for me.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39338 posts
6341 upvotes
Winnipeg
is this nation wide? not the case in walmart in sask, just checked
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2009
1458 posts
286 upvotes
Renous
divx wrote: is this nation wide? not the case in walmart in sask, just checked
Walmart will price match their own flyer, so should be no problem to get these prices. Did they not scan, or are they just not marked at these prices? I have to get them out of the case and scan them, but they did come up at the sale price.
Reserved for future time travellers

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)