Shopping Discussion

Pepsi 12p Packs 2 for $8 everyday (starting Thurs)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2015 4:10 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 16, 2007
3907 posts
1019 upvotes
Toronto
Scorpionsy wrote: different as in very bad or ok...but you prefer regular Pepsi?
Different as in i bought one 12 pack when they had it. It tasted like a no name brand cola to me.
I went back to regular
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 22, 2009
11281 posts
2411 upvotes
Toronto
hitman_24 wrote: Different as in i bought one 12 pack when they had it. It tasted like a no name brand cola to me.
I went back to regular
Gotcha...and I hate the taste of no-name / generic cola brands too.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Member
Oct 23, 2013
201 posts
69 upvotes
Edmonton
just seen the shoppers flyer. 2 for $5 6 packs of 710mL
same as always.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 31, 2006
1477 posts
323 upvotes
Richmond, BC
As well as 2 x 12 packs for $7
save-on-foods has 3 x 12 packs for $11
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 22, 2009
11281 posts
2411 upvotes
Toronto
krazynuck wrote: As well as 2 x 12 packs for $7
save-on-foods has 3 x 12 packs for $11
Yeah...like someone mentioned here the 12 packs prices will go up from $2.99 to $3.50 when on discount across the country. 0.50 cents bump up in price.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 5, 2010
659 posts
80 upvotes
Regina
I'd be willing to bet we still find 2.99 sales this year though, and still semi-frequent 3.33 sales.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6562 posts
2614 upvotes
Canada
Nothing like a raise in MSRP to hit the Hot Deals forum...?!
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 22, 2009
11281 posts
2411 upvotes
Toronto
the_prairie_prophet wrote: I'd be willing to bet we still find 2.99 sales this year though, and still semi-frequent 3.33 sales.
Yes, I won't rule that out either...it's still quite possible.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 16, 2007
3907 posts
1019 upvotes
Toronto
Blairtruck wrote: just seen the shoppers flyer. 2 for $5 6 packs of 710mL
same as always.
They're 2 for 4.50 in mine (sun/mon)
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 22, 2009
11281 posts
2411 upvotes
Toronto
hitman_24 wrote: They're 2 for 4.50 in mine (sun/mon)
Are you excited for the new "Hitman: Agent 47" movie? Did you check out the trailer?

From your Avatar and name, I presume you are a Hitman fan.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Member
Oct 23, 2013
201 posts
69 upvotes
Edmonton
hitman_24 wrote: They're 2 for 4.50 in mine (sun/mon)
haven't you learned that the west is always more expensive. Lol.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 16, 2007
3907 posts
1019 upvotes
Toronto
Blairtruck wrote: haven't you learned that the west is always more expensive. Lol.
I guess have now. I assumed the flyer was chain wide
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 16, 2007
3907 posts
1019 upvotes
Toronto
Scorpionsy wrote: Are you excited for the new "Hitman: Agent 47" movie? Did you check out the trailer?

From your Avatar and name, I presume you are a Hitman fan.
Not particularly. Just a fan of the term, and the pic
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 22, 2009
11281 posts
2411 upvotes
Toronto
hitman_24 wrote: Not particularly. Just a fan of the term, and the pic
Then you should at least play the last Hitman game that was released..."Hitman: Absolution" (which your Avatar pic is taken from), if you are into videogames.

It's really good!
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!

Top