Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Pet Rolling and/or Carrying Tote (Black) - $20 (60% Off Original Price:$50)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 25th, 2015 2:52 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto

[Walmart] Pet Rolling and/or Carrying Tote (Black) - $20 (60% Off Original Price:$50)

Hi my fellow RFDers,

If anyone of you is a pet owner like myself...this Pet Carrying/Rollable Tote will come in handy and it is very well priced for such an item that is Rollable as well.

Walmart have on Clearance this Pet Rolling and/or Carrying Tote (in Black Color) for only $20 (That is 60% Off it's $50 Original Price)

You can order it from this link: http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/pet-rolling ... 5212812687

[IMG]http://i-store.walmart.ca/images/Large/ ... 421361.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i-store.walmart.ca/images/Large/ ... 1361_1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i-store.walmart.ca/images/Large/ ... 1362_1.jpg[/IMG]

Please note that the Purple Colour version is sold out. Only the Black Colour version is available right now, but that didn't matter to me because I prefer the Black Colour a lot more personally. :)

It is mostly sold out in stores, so hurry because it is still available to order online.

Unfortunately, Walmart as of April 2, 2015 has stopped it's FREE Shipping. Now the standard Shipping Fee is $4.95 for Delivery.

You can still get it with FREE Shipping if you order other item(s) that total $30 on top of this item...since there is FREE shipping with $50 worth of items ordered online.

Description and Features:

-Pet carrier on wheels (Rollable with a extendable handle).
-Functions as a carrier/shoulder bag, backpack, trolley bag and car seat.
-Super lightweight.
-Stress-crack resistance and waterproof properties, made by EVA foam material.
-Top ventilation and visibility.
-Collapsible for easy storage.

- Max. Loading: 8kg
- Size: L45 W28 H35 (cm) [Note: This size also makes it acceptable as a carry-on with you on a Plane if traveling with your pet is allowed]
- Carrier / Pull Rod / Saftey leash x1 / Shoulder Belt / Removable inner padding

Cheers! :)
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
14 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Update:

The Purple Colour version was showing again as in-stock.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
4264 posts
7110 upvotes
What's the difference between storing your dog in this or a luggage?

Do dogs need go karts? I guess this is the next generation of dog kart racing. Customizable wheels, and gliders and different karts.
Dec 12, 2009
103 posts
9 upvotes
renegadeavenger wrote: What's the difference between storing your dog in this or a luggage?
It won't suffocate?(Plus can see out a bit so won't get as scared).
May 14, 2013
735 posts
1386 upvotes
renegadeavenger wrote: What's the difference between storing your dog in this or a luggage?

Do dogs need go karts? I guess this is the next generation of dog kart racing. Customizable wheels, and gliders and different karts.
I carry mine in a garbage bag.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
iridescence wrote: They also have one which doesn't roll for half the price which I just got:

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/collapsible ... ge.rr1|0|0

thanks.
Yes, but it is also smaller a bit and carries only up to 6KG weight instead of 8KG with this one.

And as you said, it does not have a rolling option.

Also, I didn't want to repeat post it here because there was a thread already created for that one. :)
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Second Update:

The Purple Colour version is again now showing not in-stock.

I don't understand...the BLACK Colour is much classier looking and elegant than the Purple one. I think maybe ladies are buying the Purple one.
Nov 26, 2012
50 posts
65 upvotes
Montreal
Damn, now black is out of stock and purple isn't. Wanted the black one...
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
TheAccountant wrote: I carry mine in a garbage bag.
I hope it's alive and that you are not doing anything cruel like using a garbage bag!

That's so cruel!
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
dougshidong wrote: Damn, now black is out of stock and purple isn't. Wanted the black one...
Third Update:

Yes, I checked also and you are correct...this is crazy...LOL! :lol:

Now the Black Colour version is out of stock and the The Purple Colour version is again now in stock.

So those who wanted to buy the Purple Colour version...get it now before it goes out of stock...AGAIN!
Jan 8, 2005
919 posts
225 upvotes
Windsor
the black is out of stock and the checkout for the purple one won't allow to choose a pick up at Can Post :(
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
xaveryptak wrote: the black is out of stock and the checkout for the purple one won't allow to choose a pick up at Can Post :(
Order it online and add something small to add up total to $50 like I did...then have it shipped for free...then you have 30 days normally to return the extra item you got in your shipment at any Walmart store for a refund of that item. Problem solved. ;)

As for the Canada Post issue...it's a Bug on Walmart's website....I tried to do it that way yesterday...and it wanted to to Charge me $5 to pick up my order at my closest Canada Post when it should be shipped there for FREE. That is why I used that trick above to get it shipped instead.

Walmart needs to figure out a way to fix this issue with their Canada Post pickup option...some people get it offered for free others get charged when they choose that option.

Also, I don't think Walmart.ca even knows about this problem yet...since this whole shipping to Canada Post option was just recently added after April 02 earlier this month when they stopped their FREE shipping services.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Fourth Update:

I checked again and it looks like the Black Colour version is AGAIN back in stock and the The Purple Colour version is AGAIN now out of stock.

This thing is selling quickly once people find there is stock again...so get it now before it goes out of stock...AGAIN!

This might be the final time we see stock until it is finally sold out for good. So you better act quick if you want one for your pet.

Cheers!
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2501 posts
708 upvotes
Ancaster, ON
Thanks OP, I never would have found this deal without your post. I ended up going for the stroller its on clearance for $20, you can use it as a stroller, conventional carrier with shoulder strap, or it comes with the wheeled frame so that you can use it as a rollable carrier too.

For anyone looking for any of these, not sure why Walmart shoes no stock in any stores. I was at 2 different Walmart's today and they had lots in stock or the strollers and the carriers in the OP. So better to check in the store than rely on the website for checking stock.

5-in-1 Combo EVA Pink Pet Carrier/Stroller (Luxury package)
Folds easily and stores flat at the push of button.
http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/5-in-1-comb ... 0141379862

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/mai6jd.png[/IMG]