Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Philips Multigroom 7000 trimmer - $34.96

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2019 9:13 pm
Oct 20, 2019
6 posts
boonjaca wrote: Wow, how much hair do you have on you for you to go through a blade a month???
I use it for shaving at least twice a week. Then trimming chest, armpits and pubic hair once a week. So every month, month and a half I get one. But with one month I start having to run two times over the same spot to get a proper cut. I even use the subscribe and save feature on amazon so it delivers automatically.

Anyway, I find it a pain in the ass. With this Phillips do you have to replace blades as well, do you know?
Nov 23, 2017
161 posts
32 upvotes
PaliGap wrote: Thank you. I couldn't find it when I posted that I had used that coupon. I hadn't noticed either that it was expired though. :rolleyes:
so Walmart accepted that expired coupon?
Deal Addict
May 12, 2005
1224 posts
346 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up one at Costco for $39.99, and will return the walmart one after it arrives.
Koodo $40/8GB
Public Mobile
Jan 24, 2013
289 posts
1039 upvotes
MILTON
CanadianMatt wrote: I'm surprised nobody at all posted that over the last 18 pages. We should have a lengthy discussion about the difference between the two.

Haha just kidding. Yeah it's been mentioned once or twice.
posted and discussed thoroughly ... :)
Feb 24, 2012
107 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Wanted the costco one but since i dont have a membership i ended up getting the walmart version
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6628 posts
1472 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
Chalovskii wrote: How close of a shave is it without any attachments?
Very short but not smooth/shaved - equivalent to most hair clippers w/o attachments.
Feb 3, 2013
166 posts
114 upvotes
Victoria
V12izm wrote: so Walmart accepted that expired coupon?
They did. I caught the tail end of a revived thread thinking all the info was current and used the coupon from that thread mistakenly.
Apr 2, 2015
200 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto, ON
FYI to put it to rest - Walmart version cannot be used while corded. I just tried. The manual also says it cannot be used while corded.
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2347 upvotes
HeyHowYaDoin wrote: FYI to put it to rest - Walmart version cannot be used while corded. I just tried. The manual also says it cannot be used while corded.
Thanks, not sure why mathewvc and zdpz are saying it can be when others already said it wasn't a feature of the WM version. What's worse is they didn't even clarify if that claim was based on them trying it when asked. So travel lock likely doesn't work with it then too right?
Aug 15, 2018
76 posts
24 upvotes
I ordered a couple from WM on the 21st as soon as the post went live. Just now I got an email saying they are on backorder :(
I wonder if they have them in stock at Costco up in Waterloo ON?
Anyway to check stock?
Dec 28, 2018
16 posts
4 upvotes
HeyHowYaDoin wrote: FYI to put it to rest - Walmart version cannot be used while corded. I just tried. The manual also says it cannot be used while corded.
My Walmart order is delayed. I got the Costco version tonight and can confirm it works while corded.
He who buys what he does not need, steals from himself.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2008
1568 posts
283 upvotes
The Costco model is one of the worst designs for traveling that I've seen. The slightest push seems to turn it on; often it will get pushed against something in the luggage and turn on draining the battery and making a ruckus with the noise.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
2993 posts
763 upvotes
Toronto
saffant wrote: The Costco model is one of the worst designs for traveling that I've seen. The slightest push seems to turn it on; often it will get pushed against something in the luggage and turn on draining the battery and making a ruckus with the noise.
As it's been said here, you can tap and hold for 3 seconds to enable the travel lock. I know that doesn't help if it gets bumped and pressed for 3 seconds again in your bag which disables the travel lock but at leas makes it less likely.
Dec 12, 2004
957 posts
330 upvotes
Teodore wrote: I ordered a couple from WM on the 21st as soon as the post went live. Just now I got an email saying they are on backorder :(
I wonder if they have them in stock at Costco up in Waterloo ON?
Anyway to check stock?
I got one from Waterloo Costco last night. They are on your right hand as you enter...