Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Philips Multigroom 7000 trimmer - $34.96

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2019 9:13 pm
Nov 20, 2017
86 posts
40 upvotes
railer wrote: Anyone still see them in any GTA Costco? Was @ the Markham location and couldn’t find them.
Black Friday I bought one from Vaughan Costco. Seems like a lot in there. Not sure now.
Nov 18, 2016
25 posts
35 upvotes
Does anyone know if this is still on sale at Costco?
--
Koodo $40/6gb, Zoomer $36/4gb, Rogers $38/9gb
Apr 28, 2019
58 posts
59 upvotes
My Walmart.ca version ordered on 21st Nov, and originally estimated to be available for collection at Penguin Pickup (250 University Avenue) on 29th Nov, is yet to be seen.

Only WMLogistics will be knowing its whereabouts. Mentally written off already, though will wait till Dec end.
Public Mobile | Tangerine
Jul 14, 2019
326 posts
514 upvotes
Toronto
MufaddalC30885 wrote: Got it! Got an extra year of warranty by adding the product to my philips account online, bringing the total warranty to (5+1) 6 years!

-Thanks!
How did you got the additional 1 year warranty?
Jul 31, 2012
200 posts
187 upvotes
Toronto
balaca wrote: My Walmart.ca version ordered on 21st Nov, and originally estimated to be available for collection at Penguin Pickup (250 University Avenue) on 29th Nov, is yet to be seen.

Only WMLogistics will be knowing its whereabouts. Mentally written off already, though will wait till Dec end.
Same with mine ordered for penguin pickup, nothing since ordering
Jul 2, 2008
192 posts
55 upvotes
just got my pickup notification ordered nov21. walmart takes a long time for shipping to store. be patient
Apr 28, 2019
58 posts
59 upvotes
pkeep22 wrote: Same with mine ordered for penguin pickup, nothing since ordering
Ok so finally got a (return) update from Walmart with return reason being 'Undeliverable' (to Penguin Pickup at 250 University Avenue in Downtown!)
Spoke to customer-care and the person issued a $10 voucher which will get auto-applied apparently. Not bad.
Public Mobile | Tangerine
Jul 31, 2012
200 posts
187 upvotes
Toronto
balaca wrote: Ok so finally got a (return) update from Walmart with return reason being 'Undeliverable' (to Penguin Pickup at 250 University Avenue in Downtown!)
Spoke to customer-care and the person issued a $10 voucher which will get auto-applied apparently. Not bad.
Exact same with me lol

I re-ordered for home shipping and called in for them to adjust to the prior price