Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] PlayStation 4 1TB Bundle with 3 Games: The Last of Us, God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn 250.76$

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2019 11:47 am
Dec 8, 2019
1 posts
1 upvote
I ordered one the other day it went through said the order was in progress and today got an email saying it was cacelled.. apparently they just didnt have the inventory. So stupid.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
4433 posts
3365 upvotes
PaigeD25392 wrote: I ordered one the other day it went through said the order was in progress and today got an email saying it was cacelled.. apparently they just didnt have the inventory. So stupid.
I just got the email aswell.

I was really banking on that coming through.
Dec 6, 2017
581 posts
285 upvotes
Manitoba
Holy...good thing I got wind of the same deal from staples as I was initially going to get it from Walmart.
one more deal and I'm out * involuntary tick*.... :twisted:
Feb 14, 2012
913 posts
591 upvotes
Toronto
TehRFDAnomaly wrote: Holy...good thing I got wind of the same deal from staples as I was initially going to get it from Walmart.
staples has same deal? maybe better with coupons?

Next best deal is SDM with spend 50k+ and get 40% back in points, only thing is its most likely not those same 3 games included.
May 13, 2012
337 posts
200 upvotes
Edmonton
Bummer, my order was cancelled as well
Dec 6, 2017
581 posts
285 upvotes
Manitoba
Josecc wrote: staples has same deal? maybe better with coupons?

Next best deal is SDM with spend 50k+ and get 40% back in points, only thing is its most likely not those same 3 games included.
Staples had $249 less $20 coupon.
Dec 6, 2017
581 posts
285 upvotes
Manitoba
Gtaphotog wrote: How'd I miss that?
I was gonna pull the trigger on the Costco Fortnite bundle with 2 controllers and one RFD member chimed in that Staples had offer + coupon which made it a killer deal. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
4433 posts
3365 upvotes
TehRFDAnomaly wrote: I was gonna pull the trigger on the Costco Fortnite bundle with 2 controllers and one RFD member chimed in that Staples had offer + coupon which made it a killer deal. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
I feel like such an idiot to miss that, especially now that Walmart cancelled my order.

I'm still on the launch day PS4 that literally sounds like it's ready to launch when I play intensive games.

The hunt continues.