Tags:
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
19578 posts
3114 upvotes
Poormond Hill

[Walmart] PS4: Crash Bandicoot and others, $24.96

Crash Bandicoot will be on sale this coming Thursday 14 for an even better price than Black Friday! $24.96 along with Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Ghost Recon: Woodlands and the Hunting Simulator.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
32 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
11540 posts
2220 upvotes
Toronto
Time to pick up Crash, thanks!
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
3232 posts
495 upvotes
Thanks, been waiting for the price of Crash to crash before buying.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
1687 posts
309 upvotes
Belle River
Can you go to Walmart with an online receipt and price protect these? Or will they just say return and rebuy?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2323 posts
1080 upvotes
Not sure if this is the lowest price on Wildlands, but if you have a friend or three, this was the most fun with a co-op game we have had in awhile.

Highly recommend this game to play as a group. Got bored the few times I played single player though.
Oct 29, 2010
257 posts
63 upvotes
Ottawa
uklamen wrote:
Dec 12th, 2017 6:26 am
Not sure if this is the lowest price on Wildlands, but if you have a friend or three, this was the most fun with a co-op game we have had in awhile.

Highly recommend this game to play as a group. Got bored the few times I played single player though.
I can't say it was the best co-op game I've played, but at that price if you have at least 1 friend to play it with you I'd say it's worth it.

Crank the difficulty though, so it forces you to be stealthy/tactical - otherwise the gameplay can turn into GTA firefights pretty easy.
Oct 29, 2010
257 posts
63 upvotes
Ottawa
Wildlands is still $80 at Best Buy, so PM it for $19.50 + tax.
Sep 19, 2016
79 posts
20 upvotes
hystavito wrote:
Dec 12th, 2017 5:16 am
Can you go to Walmart with an online receipt and price protect these? Or will they just say return and rebuy?
yes you can, or sign up for auto price adjusts from that priceadjust website. has it been under 30 days? assuming you are referring to the black friday deal?
Dec 11, 2010
744 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
SoldierZeroB wrote:
Dec 12th, 2017 5:09 am
lol @ Ghost Recon: Woodlands.
i played the full game timed demo, it was blah!

i can't even see the enemies, they are like soo small and i just randomly shoot and head shot them?
most of the time i would get hit and don't know where they r located...send teammates out command and all dead lol

very weird game
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2323 posts
1080 upvotes
mdewolfe wrote:
Dec 12th, 2017 8:55 am
I can't say it was the best co-op game I've played, but at that price if you have at least 1 friend to play it with you I'd say it's worth it.
I did say in awhile ;)
miniflight wrote:
Dec 12th, 2017 9:27 am
i played the full game timed demo, it was blah!

i can't even see the enemies, they are like soo small and i just randomly shoot and head shot them?
most of the time i would get hit and don't know where they r located...send teammates out command and all dead lol

very weird game
I don't really like playing single player. With a group you have players spotting and locating everyone.

My wife and I play and she prefers to be a spotter/sniper. So while I move into the compounds she is pinging the enemies near me so I know what is coming. This is when the game is at it's best, working as a team to surgically eliminate an entire compound without ever raising an alarm.
Last edited by uklamen on Dec 12th, 2017 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 24, 2008
391 posts
27 upvotes
London
Sorry sorta silly question > is The Crash Bandicoot game good for say my 9 year old? Or it to kiddish? We've never really done the console thing but getting for xmas, he has PC and does overwatch, minecraft, fortnite etc..

Thanks for input. Hopefully amazon price match soon if not I'll pickup at walmart I guess if people say I should :)
Nov 19, 2009
416 posts
29 upvotes
Laval
Anyone know if Fifa or NHL will be on special this week. Want to buy one of them as a Christmas gift. Wish I just bought it during black friday!