Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

PS4 Spider-Man $49.96 (Dec. 13 - Dec. 19)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2018 10:19 am
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
Phewwww, Just sold my spiderman copy on kijiji for 50$. Was brand new and still had wrapping. Happy. Will rebuy when cheaper as I have a backlog to play. This game sold so many copies that they will be worthless in a year (free ps4 game as bundle, number one seller, etc etc) on kijij.
50$ is a good deal if you are a fan or have no other games to play (doubtful seeing ps store sales currently) but It was previously at costco for that price right?
Aug 14, 2011
168 posts
68 upvotes
GTA
who knows, maybe in a few months it'll end up at Dollarama for $4. If you're a true RFD addict you'll wait til then :)
Jan 6, 2015
144 posts
44 upvotes
Québec
damn I'm still trying to sell my unopened copy of Spiderman for 60$ on Kijiji (craiglist)
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
4189 posts
3200 upvotes
toronto
ill pick it up next year for $20 used. the game has almost no replay value, market will be flooded with copies, even people now selling for $35 used on kijiji.
Got that FIDO account!
Mar 9, 2011
130 posts
29 upvotes
Cool, but considering theres 3 DLC and the last one isnt out yet I'll wait for a deal on the Deluxe edition.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
2204 posts
3203 upvotes
riseagainstthemachine wrote: ill pick it up next year for $20 used. the game has almost no replay value, market will be flooded with copies, even people now selling for $35 used on kijiji.
The cheapest I've ever seen on Kijiji was $50
Mar 8, 2008
487 posts
785 upvotes
gatineau
Thanks OP.

This will complete my xmas shopping. I was holding out on buying it, until I saw a sale pop up on RFD.
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
People reselling on kijiji for more than 50$ deserve not to sell, unless they purchased it full price and finished in no time.
So many got it free or as part of a super cheap bundle (260$ tx in for ps4 + spiderman)!
On sale now for 50$ and previously 49.99 at costco...
Selling on kijiji is not supposed to yield profit. You played spiderman, got some enjoyment, dont plan to sell for close to original price...
Sep 28, 2018
625 posts
1380 upvotes
zewill wrote: Selling on kijiji is not supposed to yield profit.
Kijiji: You're doing it wrong.
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
You must belong to the group of people that buy 50 spidermanbundles on blackfriday for 260$ and resell for 400$ with the NOT NEGOCIABLE and PAID FULL PRICE kind of description :D
Where did I put that picture a fellow RFDer posted of a woman hoarding 2 full carts of PS4s ? :D
Sep 28, 2018
625 posts
1380 upvotes
zewill wrote: You must belong to the group of people that buy 50 spidermanbundles on blackfriday for 260$ and resell for 400$ with the NOT NEGOCIABLE and PAID FULL PRICE kind of description
no, I spelled negotiable properly.
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
Oh that grammar argument that trumps all tricky situations... That... was... fatal :( You got me! You did forget a capital letter at the start of your sentence though... :D
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
4036 posts
1298 upvotes
Toronto
zewill wrote: People reselling on kijiji for more than 50$ deserve not to sell, unless they purchased it full price and finished in no time.
So many got it free or as part of a super cheap bundle (260$ tx in for ps4 + spiderman)!
On sale now for 50$ and previously 49.99 at costco...
Selling on kijiji is not supposed to yield profit. You played spiderman, got some enjoyment, dont plan to sell for close to original price...
Wait there are rules to Kijiji? Face Screaming In Fear
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
undacova wrote: Wait there are rules to Kijiji? Face Screaming In Fear
Actually, there are :D I was being a bit harsh, must admit... I guess we could say there are logical rules for posting on Kijiji. People asking 20$ for titanfall 2 that sells for 4 $ at dollarama should not see a green bank note... But a sucker is born every second :)
Actually I saw an add on kijiji posted by some dude that said something in the line of : DONT BUY TITANFALL2 FOR MORE THAN 4$ BECAUSE YOU CAN FIND IT AT DOLLARAMA!
Some will say Partypooper, some others will appreciate the heads up :)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8668 posts
10272 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
mrtvgame wrote: Nah, that's all conjecture. Wait and see....$39.99
It's less conjecture than what you're pushing.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
4864 posts
1865 upvotes
Ajax
chemicalxv wrote: It's less conjecture than what you're pushing.
I think you have your Organometallic chemistry confused with predictability. That means don't get your panties in a knot.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1356 posts
601 upvotes
Brandon
zewill wrote: Phewwww, Just sold my spiderman copy on kijiji for 50$. Was brand new and still had wrapping. Happy. Will rebuy when cheaper as I have a backlog to play. This game sold so many copies that they will be worthless in a year (free ps4 game as bundle, number one seller, etc etc) on kijij.
50$ is a good deal if you are a fan or have no other games to play (doubtful seeing ps store sales currently) but It was previously at costco for that price right?
I had the game but sold it over certain control issues (the camera during the bank battle) I will rebuy once those bugs are fixed and maybe waiting for full edition including ALL DLC for the game...