Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Rain X -40C Windshield Washer De Icer 4 pk, or Weatherbeater Wiper Blades $8.88 (Nation wide) Nov 21-27

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2019 10:44 pm
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
1692 posts
250 upvotes
I apologize if this has been asked already but has anyone seen these boxes in Calgary? I stopped at two stores near my house and neither had this. They just had the regular individual jugs at $3.xx

Stocktracker doesn't show any near me. Is this only in Eastern Canada?
Jun 22, 2017
15 posts
17 upvotes
calgaryhhr wrote: I apologize if this has been asked already but has anyone seen these boxes in Calgary? I stopped at two stores near my house and neither had this. They just had the regular individual jugs at $3.xx

Stocktracker doesn't show any near me. Is this only in Eastern Canada?
East hills had a bunch last night. 145units at 7pm.
Stock tracker says they have 88 now.

Sage hill has 55 units now.
Mcleoad 47 units.
Deerfoot meadows 37 units.

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=5993490859
Jan 22, 2019
256 posts
204 upvotes
Kanata South @ Terry Fox location. The washer fluid is at the front of the store near the self check out. I ran around the automotive section for 10 minutes before giving up and leaving only to find 2 full skids (last night) at the front of the store.
Feb 26, 2008
662 posts
540 upvotes
Surrey
Anyone in going to the one at Central City in Surrey. They are on the main floor at the main entrance. None are in the auto department. Hope this saves someone from running around.
Apr 13, 2017
37 posts
5 upvotes
Surrey
anyone 1 south surrey they are at the auto service desk area !
Jan 30, 2016
275 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Damn the malton stores got a crazy amount of stock. Do people not drive up there? Face With No Good Gesture
Dec 26, 2015
334 posts
138 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
So on -20 morning with windshield ices up can I spray this and it will clear it or do I have to wait for the car to warm up ?
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2013
2877 posts
1187 upvotes
Canada
redflagdealsguy wrote: Rain X is.... delicious to cats?
I drink Rain X instead of Gatorade when I play basketball. Never had any issues.
Aug 30, 2019
492 posts
416 upvotes
Brampton
johntitor2036 wrote: Damn the malton stores got a crazy amount of stock. Do people not drive up there? Face With No Good Gesture
Or may be less people on rfd in malton
Oct 11, 2012
213 posts
205 upvotes
TORONTO
Same experience at crappytire.
hvc wrote: I got denied price match at Canadian Tire because of the new "Clearview" on the box not being in the Walmart ad despite it being the same product (and SKU).
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1585 posts
831 upvotes
Perfect timing. Was on my last bottle. Grabbed 2 cases from Stouffville location.
Apr 4, 2017
290 posts
191 upvotes
So what's the verdict. I used to use Rain-X, but have heard from a few people that it corrodes the washer fluid reservoir, damages the hoses and leaves a greasy film on the windshield.

Is this just BS or is there some fact to it?
Nov 11, 2013
518 posts
452 upvotes
Calgary
realtycoon wrote: So what's the verdict. I used to use Rain-X, but have heard from a few people that it corrodes the washer fluid reservoir, damages the hoses and leaves a greasy film on the windshield.

Is this just BS or is there some fact to it?
It caused some sensor issues with my wife’s Audi Q5 but I’ve had no problems with it I’m my Subaru. Probably because my Subaru is older and doesn’t have a low fluid sensor. I’ve got a few jugs left that I won’t use it in her suv. I wouldn’t buy it again and will be sticking with the standard blue stuff.