Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

RCA 10.1" Tablet $98

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 23rd, 2017 10:24 am
Sep 15, 2005
274 posts
mackey2001 wrote: I am about to buy this RCA 10.1 tablet for my kids. can someone please recommend a good hard case which can withstand daily abuse?
I got this for my 4 yr old earlier this week. I am thinking about getting a case as well. Make sure the case can accommodate the speaker which is located at the back bottom right corner (while looking at the screen). You can barely hear the speaker with the tablet flat on a table.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
4578 posts
2489 upvotes
Looks like they rolled back the online Rollback price to $139.98. Still available in-stores at the $98 price but not a deal at the higher price.
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10499 posts
7635 upvotes
ON
mangoman wrote: Looks like they rolled back the online Rollback price to $139.98. Still available in-stores at the $98 price but not a deal at the higher price.
Rolled forward you mean...
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
Well. It looks like it's going back.

Apparently needs a proprietary USB cable (for $20) in order to adb into it.
On top of that King and Kingo both won't root this thing.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Guru
Jun 7, 2005
10358 posts
1482 upvotes
Toronto
mangoman wrote: Looks like they rolled back the online Rollback price to $139.98. Still available in-stores at the $98 price but not a deal at the higher price.
I can't even find it from Walmart.ca now, but found the one below in Walmart.com. Bigger screen and larger internal storage at 32 GB and including detachable keyboard, currently $100 off at US$79 which converts to about the same ~CAD100. I guess it is worth checking it out if you travel US ;)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/RCA-11-Galil ... tual_color

And they sell the case at a very reasonable price too.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Fintie-RCA-1 ... u_Mv2p2K10
Last edited by rdx on Jun 23rd, 2017 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jun 7, 2005
10358 posts
1482 upvotes
Toronto
ph00p wrote: Toddler's shouldn't have tablets.

What a deal for a tablet though!
I know we actually don't give the 3 years old a tablet except when we want to have a quiet dinner at the restaurant ;)

Yes, those tablets at Walmart US are so cheap and so many choices. I wouldn't pay 10 times more to get a faster (if I notice) or thinner (not sure how much difference if we put them into a case). I think these tablets are even good for me (not just for kids) as I am not picky. We mostly only use the tablet to browse internet while waiting for kids taking weekend classes ;) At this cheap price, no need to worry if it breaks in a couple of years :)

Will definitely check them out in the next trip to US. However, I do notice that Walmart and Best Buy in US do sell lot of stuff online only. I guess you can order a day or two in advance and ask them to deliver to the Walmart near your hotel (if you are staying over night) or any Walmart on the way of your trip ;)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)