Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

RCA 40" LED HDTV - $148

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2018 9:43 am
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1161 posts
197 upvotes
remik wrote: This might be more worth it *for some* even with conversion, forwarding fees, and taxes. Starts Wednesday.

Which store is this? Obviously in the U.S. somewhere... thanks!
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2858 posts
3893 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
barto wrote: Which store is this? Obviously in the U.S. somewhere... thanks!
Walmart.com (US), looks to be available online starting Wednesday, so might be worth it for some that use a forwarding service.
Jun 26, 2017
247 posts
311 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Damn, just bought a TV from Walmart few weeks ago 'cuz we needed it urgently. How is Walmart for electronic returns? Never returned a TV there before..
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6664 upvotes
lots left at walmart kenaston today about 12. The staff in electronics today said they sold 2 lol when i was then at lunch time today.
He said its a 75%keepers 25% of returns on this.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1283 posts
484 upvotes
BC
I’m still using a similar 40” RCA bought at Walmart for $300 over 4 years ago, 1080P 3xHDMI. Good budget TV that has served me well and I use it a lot for daytime viewing, but I recently got a low end Sony XBR that has far better colour etc (and way bigger price) for evening viewing of movies and nature documentaries etc. The $148 RCA is probably better than my old $300 RCA.

I used the 40” RCA with 3 video source devices plugged into the HDMI inputs, and a good Klipsch 2.1 computer speaker plugged into the tv headphone jack, to get a flexible decent sounding setup without the expense and hassle of an AV receiver and multi speakers.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2004
5529 posts
2000 upvotes
Wat
Just bought this today and I'm pretty pleased with it for my purpose in the kitchen. I thought the audio would be terrible but its actually loud enough on its own.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7258 posts
71457 upvotes
remik wrote: This might be more worth it *for some* even with conversion, forwarding fees, and taxes. Starts Wednesday.

Picking up a few of these on Wednesday. Will be down in late November. Can't beat this deal.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
22988 posts
6878 upvotes
Scarberia
damn smoking hot if u still got a 20$ evoucher saved up for that cheap 99$ 40inch tv on wednes...i only have 10$ codes left
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2858 posts
3893 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
hill15 wrote: Picking up a few of these on Wednesday. Will be down in late November. Can't beat this deal.

I'm curious whether these are made in Mexico, as I believe that Hisense took over Sharp's Mexican factories when they bought the licensing of the Sharp name. If they are made in Mexico, even better deal, NAFTA! The Hisense I bought a year back was exempt from duties as it's made in Mexico.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7258 posts
71457 upvotes
remik wrote: I'm curious whether these are made in Mexico, as I believe that Hisense took over Sharp's Mexican factories when they bought the licensing of the Sharp name. If they are made in Mexico, even better deal, NAFTA! The Hisense I bought a year back was exempt from duties as it's made in Mexico.
Couldn't find where made.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7258 posts
71457 upvotes
Taihou wrote: Isn't NAFTA gone already?
No, still active at the moment. New deal hasn't been signed yet.
Oct 7, 2017
176 posts
60 upvotes
masarwar wrote: This would make a nice arcade table like i built one last time

Very nice, can you get accessory and make it "touch screen" like?
Mar 18, 2011
93 posts
110 upvotes
Ajax
Picked one up on Friday and seems pretty good so far Just hope it lasts as some of the reviews I read said it it gave up the ghost after a year or two
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2014
2894 posts
2118 upvotes
Calgary
Taihou wrote: Very nice, can you get accessory and make it "touch screen" like?
Yes or better yet a touch screen tv and do it but then the cost is way too much and too impractical for anything.
Deal Guru
Mar 4, 2004
10202 posts
3116 upvotes
Montreal
Taihou wrote: Isn't NAFTA gone already?
Deal in principle, they need to sign it (two years I believe).