Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

RCA 65" 4K LED TV - $498

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2018 11:17 am
Oct 13, 2018
479 posts
614 upvotes
Vancouver
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: If we spend the $50 on the extended warranty and they just refund you the $500 when the TV set dies on a giftcard, do we get money back for the warranty too?
Lol and why do you think they would you refund you $50. You are paying for the warranty for which you will get $500 back . How is this even a question smh.
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
redflagdealsguy wrote: The Walmart near me sold out of this unit in hours.

Online store still has stock.

Where picture quality isn't mission critical, and you just want a large panel, this is a decent buy with the warranty I posted earlier.
I would consider the 65" Sanyo (made by Japanese Funai) for $600. Funai (also holds Philips, Magnavox, Emerson and Sylvania brands in the US) makes TVs for WM and Sams Club (just like Hisense now makes the Toshiba for BB).
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/sanyo-65-4 ... 0197994437
http://www.sanyo-av.com/us/product/product.php?id=724
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27110 posts
37052 upvotes
It's no longer $600, but good option @aasoror.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 23, 2004
9468 posts
2408 upvotes
London
aasoror wrote: It wasn't, but it will be for BF.

Sanyo.JPG
This is good price and should be an average TV and better than RCA etc, thanks.
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
apvm wrote: This is good price and should be an average TV and better than RCA etc, thanks.
Specs looks fine with HDR and 120hz (simulated), Funai is a solid manufacturer (but again there is virtually no reviews for it)